• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Series!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
as bcow is in the falcon and DK sections, and my connection well does not allow me to play him I would like to join the Samus section instead and the mario section.

Also, haven't been able to play Kuz. I challenge SupaMario for the Mario section (and possibly Kuz for Yoshi).

sharksquail

Smash Ace
supamario turned down my request for a ness battle, so i will take his spot and challenge mogul.
on another not how do i contact mogul? I can't find his info in this thread.

titaniachkt

Smash Cadet
Very big sorry to those who challenged me and did not receive a reply (Nova, Sharky).Been swamped with work and such for a bit now, so Surri, feel free to remove me from the Link, Ness, Yoshi belts.Thanks for your patience guys <3

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
can't find SupaMario, its been a few days, can't find Kuz, hasn't responded on AIM..nor has he updated the Green Malaise.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Captain falcon belt
44th Seed - KoRoBeNiKi

Dont know why, but I find that funny :p

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
take mogul off all the belts and i challenge koro for yoshi belt

also take purtle off his belts since he is inactive and take me off kirby belt and add me to luigi belt

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
kk, I'll be on later, like past 5, I'd rather not play while at school as my connection is even worse, lol.

I won 3-0 in yoshi dittos vs Nova, use more f-tilts, my connection makes me not want to play this game

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
surri, u should reset this because alot of ppl are inactive so it would be good to just start over. Also have an admin advertise this on their bot daily on galaxy64.

Olikus

Smash Champion
The series system is actually a really good idea. Hopefully we can get one in europe.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Wait, so you get a message for each belt you're holding?

*imagines 12 messages popping-up every time I log in*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom