• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sentence Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Two cute and long red-eyed black dragon's fought crazy dancing aliens that wanted to imprison vibrating Peanuts at the NYEEERRRRGHHH centre of the BOOSTER Tower and squish smirking Monkeys while swallowing a banana BOX setting SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BLASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF SPEEDY GONZALEZ, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! MEWTWO WARLOCK MOOOOOOOOOON, BEEYOWCH!!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Two cute and long red-eyed black dragon's fought crazy dancing aliens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the NYEEERRRRGHHH centre of the BOOSTER Tower and squish smirking Monkeys while swallowing a banana BOX setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BLASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF SPEEDY GONZALEZ, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! MEWTWO WARLOCK MOOOOOOOOOON, BEEYOWCH!!

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
Two cute and long red-eyed black dragon's fought crazy dancing aliens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the NYEEERRRRGHHH centre of the BOOSTER PACKS and squish smirking Monkeys while swallowing a banana BOX setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BLASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF SPEEDY GONZALEZ, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! MEWTWO WARLOCK MOOOOOOOOOON, BEEYOWCH!!

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Two cute and long red-eyed black dragon's fought crazy dancing aliens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the NYEEERRRRGHHH centre of the BOOSTER PACKS and squish smirking Monkeys while swallowing a banana BOX setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BLASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF SPEEDY GONZALEZ, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! MEWTWO WARLOCK MOOOOOOOOOON CAKE, BEEYOWCH!!

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Two cute and long red-eyed black dragon's fought crazy dancing aliens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the NYEEERRRRGHHH centre of the BOOSTER PACKS and squish smirking Monkeys while swallowing a banana BOX setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF SPEEDY GONZALEZ, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! MEWTWO WARLOCK MOOOOOOOOOON CAKE, BEEYOWCH!!

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Two cute and long red-eyed black dragon's fought crazy dancing aliens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the NYEEERRRRGHHH centre of the BOOSTER PACKS and squish smirking Monkeys while swallowing a banana BOX setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF SPEEDY GONZALEZ, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! WARLOCK MOOOOOOOOOON CAKE, BEEYOWCH!!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Two cute and long red-eyed black dragon's fought crazy dancing aliens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the NYEEERRRRGHHH centre of the BOOSTER PACKS and squish smirking Monkeys while swallowing a banana BOX setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF SPEEDY GONZALEZ, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! WARLOCK MOOOOOOOOOON CAKE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED!

solitonmedic

Potassium, potassium
NNID
Dantel
Two cute and long red-eyed black dragon's fought crazy dancing aliens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the NYEEERRRRGHHH centre of the BOOSTER PACKS and squish smirking Monkeys while swallowing a banana BOX setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF SPEEDY GONZALEZ, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! WARLOCK MOOOOOOOOOON CAKE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED! LOOOCAS IS FABULOUS!!!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Two cute and long red-eyed black dragon's fought crazy dancing aliens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the NYEEERRRRGHHH centre of the BOOSTER PACKS and squish smirking Monkeys while swallowing a banana BOX setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF SPEEDY GONZALEZ, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! WARLOCK MOOOOOOOOOON CAKE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS! LOOOCAS IS NOT FABULOUS!!!

solitonmedic

Potassium, potassium
NNID
Dantel
Two cute and long red-eyed black dragon's fought crazy dancing aliens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the NYEEERRRRGHHH centre of the BOOSTER PACKS and squish smirking Monkeys while swallowing a banana BOX setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF SPEEDY GONZALEZ, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! WARLOCK MOOOOOOOOOON CAKE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS! LOOOCAS IS FABULOUS!!! LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THIS FABULOUSNESS.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Two cute and long red-eyed black dragon's fought crazy dancing aliens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the NYEEERRRRGHHH centre of the BOOSTER PACKS and squish smirking Monkeys while swallowing a banana BOX setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF SPEEDY GONZALEZ, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! WARLOCK MOOOOOOOOOON CAKE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS! LOOOCAS IS FABULOUS!!! LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THIS OCTOROK.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Two cute and long red-eyed black dragon's fought crazy dancing aliens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the NYEEERRRRGHHH centre of the BOOSTER PACKS and squish smirking Monkeys while swallowing a banana BOX setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF SPEEDY GONZALEZ, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! WARLOCK MOOOOOOOOOON CAKE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS! LOOOCAS IS STILL NOT FABULOUS!!! LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THIS OCTAVIA

:p

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
Two cute and long red-eyed black dragon's fought crazy dancing aliens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the NYEEERRRRGHHH centre of the BOOSTER PACKS and squish smirking Monkeys while swallowing a banana BOX setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF SPEEDY GONZALEZ, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! WARLOCK CARROT CAKE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS! LOOOCAS IS STILL NOT FABULOUS!!! LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THIS OCTAVIA

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Two cute and long red-eyed black dragon's fought crazy dancing aliens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the NYEEERRRRGHHH centre of the BOOSTER PACKS and squish smirking Monkeys while swallowing a banana setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF SPEEDY GONZALEZ, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! WARLOCK CARROT CAKE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS! LOOOCAS IS STILL NOT FABULOUS!!! LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THIS OCTAVIA

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Two cute and long blue-eyes white dragon fought crazy dancing aliens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the NYEEERRRRGHHH centre of the BOOSTER PACKS and squish smirking Monkeys while swallowing a banana setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF SPEEDY GONZALEZ, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! WARLOCK CARROT CAKE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS! LOOOCAS IS STILL NOT FABULOUS!!! LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THIS OCTAVIA

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Two cute and long blue-eyes white dragon fought crazy dancing Allens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the NYEEERRRRGHHH centre of the BOOSTER PACKS and squish smirking Monkeys while swallowing a banana setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF SPEEDY GONZALEZ, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! WARLOCK CARROT CAKE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS! LOOOCAS IS STILL NOT FABULOUS!!! LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THIS OCTAVIA

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
Two cute and long blue-eyes white dragon fought crazy dancing Allens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the NYEEERRRRGHHH centre of the BOOSTER PACKS and squish smirking Monkeys while swallowing a banana setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF SPEEDY GONZALEZ, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! WARLOCK CARROT CAKE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS! LOOOCAS IS STILL NOT pie!!! LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THIS OCTAVIA

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Two cute and long blue-eyes white dragon fought crazy dancing Allens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the NYEEERRRRGHHH centre of the BOOSTER PACKS and squish smirking Monkeys while swallowing a banana setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LEEROY JENKINS, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! WARLOCK CARROT CAKE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS! LOOOCAS IS STILL NOT pie!!! LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THIS OCTAVIA

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Two cute and long blue-eyes white Charizards fought crazy dancing Allens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the NYEEERRRRGHHH centre of the BOOSTER PACKS and squish smirking Monkeys while swallowing a banana setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LEEROY JENKINS, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! WARLOCK CARROT CAKE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS! LOOOCAS IS STILL NOT pie!!! LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THIS OCTAVIA

Mari

Saving the planet from disaster!
Two cute and long blue-eyes white Charizards fought crazy dancing Allens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the PPPPPFFFFTTT centre of the JET PACKS and squish smirking Pikachus while swallowing a TROLL setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LEEROY JENKINS, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! WARLOCK CARROT CAKE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED YOU FOR THIS! LUIGI IS STILL NOT COOL!!! LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THIS BASS CANNON!!

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Two cute and long blue-eyes white Charizards fought crazy dancing Allens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the PPPPPFFFFTTT centre of the JET PACKS and squish smirking Pikachus while swallowing a TROLL setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LEEROY JENKINS, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! WARLOCK CARROT CAKE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED YOU FOR THIS! LUIGI IS STILL AWESOMELY COOL!!! LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THIS BASS CANNON!!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Two cute and long blue-eyes white Charizards fought crazy dancing Allens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the PPPPPFFFFTTT centre of the JET PACKS and squish smirking Pikachus while swallowing a TROLL setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LEEROY JENKINS, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! WARLOCK CARROT CAKE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED YOU FOR THIS! LUIGI IS STILL AWESOMELY COOL!!! LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THIS PARTY CANNON!!

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
Two cute and long blue-eyes white Charizards fought crazy dancing Allens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the WRYYYYYYYYYYY centre of the JET PACKS and squish smirking Pikachus while swallowing a TROLL setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LEEROY JENKINS, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! WARLOCK CARROT CAKE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED YOU FOR THIS! LUIGI IS STILL AWESOMELY COOL!!! LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THIS PARTY CANNON!!

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Two cute and long necked blue-eyes white Charizards fought crazy dancing Allens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the WRYYYYYYYYYYY centre of the JET PACKS and squish smirking Pikachus while swallowing a TROLL setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LEEROY JENKINS, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! WARLOCK CARROT CAKE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED YOU FOR THIS! LUIGI IS STILL AWESOMELY COOL!!! LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THIS PARTY CANNON!!

Mari

Two cute and long necked blue-eyes white Charizards fought crazy dancing Allens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the WRYYYYYYYYYYY centre of the JET PACKS and squish smirking Pikachus while swallowing a TROLL setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LEEROY JENKINS, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! WARLOCK SPELLCAST FOR LIFE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED YOU FOR THIS! LUIGI IS STILL NOT AWESOMELY COOL!!! LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THIS PARTY CANNON!! ROLFCOPTER FTW!!!!

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
Two cute and long necked blue-eyes white Charizards fought crazy dancing Allens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the WRYYYYYYYYYYY centre of the JET PACKS and squish smirking Pikachus while swallowing a TROLL setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LEEROY JENKINS, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! WARLOCK FOR LIFE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED YOU FOR THIS! LUIGI IS STILL NOT AWESOMELY COOL!!! LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THIS PARTY CANNON!! ROLFCOPTER FTW!!!!

Mari

Two cute and long necked blue-eyes white Charizards fought crazy dancing Allens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the WRYYYYYYYYYYY centre of the JET PACKS and squish smirking Pikachus while swallowing a TROLL setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LEEROY JENKINS, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! TANOOKI SUIT FOR LIFE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED YOU FOR THIS! CRASH IS STILL NOT AWESOMELY COOL!!! LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THIS PARTY CANNON!! ROLFCOPTER FTW!!!!

:phone:

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
Two cute and long necked blue-eyes white Charizards fought crazy dancing Allens that wanted to imprison vibrating nuts at the WRYYYYYYYYYYY centre of the JET PACKS and squish smirking Pikachus while swallowing a TROLL setting TOXIC SPIKES. TEAM PLAZMA BASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF OLDMAN JENKINS, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE YOURSELF! SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! TANOOKI SUIT FOR LIFE, BEEYOWCH!! I NEVER ASKED YOU FOR THIS! CRASH IS STILL NOT AWESOMELY COOL!!! LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THIS PARTY CANNON!! ROLFCOPTER FTW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom