• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The search for the ULTIMATE breakfast

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=926]The search for the ULTIMATE breakfast[/drupal]

So recently I've gotten into fast-food breakfasts, remembering the great times I spent my childhood enjoying McDonald's Big Breakfast.

Catching those before 11am/before 10am deadlines is quite a challenge to get these breakfast meals. I've yet to try an egg mcmuffin/bacon egg mcmuffin, but I've heard the sausage egg mcmuffin is basically the same as the big breakfast.

I've also tried Tim Hortons sausage breakfast sandwich, might be a Canadian thing I dunno, it was okay but I still prefer McDonalds.

I've seen/smelled/craved the BK Breakfast sandwich and it looked pretty good, but I've yet to try it myself.

Anyone got recommendations on good fast-food breakfast sandwiches? I'm going to try A&W's sausage n egg'r soon.
My easiest accessible known fast food places are Subway, Timmy's, A&W, Pizza Pizza, Coffee Time, McDonald's.

Oh and please no recommendations telling me to make my own breakfast or eat cereal, I've done that for the past 18 years and I've decided to clog my arteries.

Mith_

Smash Champion
go to kroger and buy some jimmy dean sausage biscuits.
best breakfast ever.

i'm sure hardees makes a mean sausage biscuit.

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
I'm liking A&W, would be much better if it didn't use a sesame seed bun and rather something more like an english muffin, but it's still pretty good. I haven't seen a Kroger's or Hardees anywhere here. Don't think I've seen Jack in the Box either, **** Canada.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Yeah, I don't think we even have a Sonix up here.

Lolcanada, pwn in everything except fast food.

Meh, Panago FTW.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Well if not Kroger then try wal-mart its Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits they are so good I would trade my laser gun for some.

Katapultar

Smash Lord
Ever heard of sizzilers? may not be in your area at all, but they have brekky and all you can eat!

Top Bottom