• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Search for the golden Chozo-An epic new fanfic

Gumshoe87

Smash Cadet
Ok, I used to do fanfics here a long time ago. Sadly my second one was deleted before I could finish it. I really enjoy doing this so I hope you enjoy reading it. This will evolve into a full length story with twists, turns and whatnot. The first chapter is merely an introduction to Mario's character...so please enjoy

key- * sign= thinking
[ ]=action

Chapter 1- Pipe Cleaner
----------------

[Hyrule Castle, home of Zelda and Link. Who having now banished the evil Lord Ganondorf forever have

decided to settle down. Link is currently away on a mission delivering hot spring water for the Gorons.

Zelda is accompanied by Mario, who is there on call to fix a leak.]

Mario: Oh no.

Zelda: what is it? Is something wrong?

Mario: Well, you've definitely got leaky pipes

Zelda: Is that bad?

Mario: *How dense can she be ?* [slides out from under sink and speaks] Oh, not at all. The castle is going to be filled with water, so as long as you buy a jet ski everything should be fine.

Zelda: Phew! That's a relief.

Mario: *Oh my god, this is too easy* Of course, now that the castle is going to be a water habitat, you're going to have all sorts of water creatures immmigrating here. Like the Blooper...

Zelda: Blooper...[scared] what's that?

Mario: Oh, they're horrible, disgusting creatures that have sharp teeth and big, bulbous heads. I hear that once they settle into an environment they'll squirt ink in your eyes, and when you arn't looking they will steal your cell phone and run up your minutes.

Zelda: [gripped with fear] That...that's awful!

Mario: They are very social creatures.

[Zelda scared, but also wanting attention grabs Mario by the waist]

Mario: Hey! Whoa...it's ok.I'm just kidding.

Zelda: About the bloopers?

Mario: what? No, that's all true. I'm talking about your pipes.

Zelda: ...huh?

Mario: [sighs] I was only joking. I can easily fix your pipes. It's just a loose spring valve, all I have to do is...

Zelda: That's sexy

Mario: tighten the valve and...I'm sorry did you just say?

Zelda: You heard me. I want your Italian sausage...

Mario: *INAPPROPRIATE!* I'm sorry lady, but I'm a married man...well, not really married we have a sort of complicated relationship...she leaves me cake.

Zelda: That's ok, I'm very discreet.

Mario: Look, don't get the wrong idea or nothing. You are VERY sexy, and I would love to clean your pipes...uhgh I mean fix your pipes. But that's as far as I'll go, this is a business call.

Zelda: Business and....pleasure? [grabs Mario's thigh]

Mario: *VERY INAPPROPRIATE!!!* What if your husband saw this!

Zelda: Oh forget about him! Our relationship isn't that good anyway.

Mario: what, why?

Zelda: Well, we never talk...in fact he's never said a word to me.

Mario: Well I'm sure he...

Zelda: Do you know how hard that is for me?! I'm a kindred spirit, I have to yell when I'm making love! Here let me show you.

Mario: [heading towards door] Ok,I have to leave now.

Zelda: [shrieks] WAIT!!.....I'm sorry, you're right. This is completely inappropriate. Please just, take a seat. I'll make it up to you...I know! I'll go and fetch you some of my famous homemade cookies.

Mario: I think I'm..

Zelda: Sit !

[Mario takes a seat as Zelda leaves the room]

Mario: momma mia, what have I gotten myself into this time?

[He waits for zelda, more and more time passes. Mario becomes bored and starts singing under his breath]

Mario: One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't

belong...

[Zelda is heard moaning in the other room]

Mario: [speeding up] Can you tell me which thing is not like the other by the time I finish my song.

[Mario still sitting,waiting]

Mario: cookies huh? *Imagines Zelda in lengire* I hope they're chocolate chip.

[Zelda moans again ]

Mario: Well, that's my cue!

[He gets up to leave when Zelda emmerges dressed as Shiek holding her whip]

Mario: Son of a tanooki!

Shiek: It's playtime big boy. Wanta taste of Din's fire!? [Shiek cracks whip]

Mario: Momma Mia !! [Runs like hell, leaving Hyrle castle]

Shiek: Oh, they always run! [Turns back into Zelda sits down and turns on t.v. She flips it to the home shopping network]

Tom Nook: [selling fishing supplies*] As you can see ladies and gentlemen, we have an excellent assortment of rods available today.

Zelda :Yes, talk dirty to me !
------------------------------------------

Chapter 2-A tale of two brothers
------------------------

[After that strange incident with Zelda, Mario is a little shaken. He decides to call it a day and head home. When he reaches the front yard, he is greeted by an unwanted visitor]

Mario: Man, what a day. that has to be the most uncomfortable experience I've ever went through [remembers the time he visited Birdo's house]...well, maybe not.

[Just then, Mario realizes that he sees something rustling in the bushes.He decides to scare it's occupant out]

Mario: [Overexaggerated] Wow, I hate this bush! It is always in my way...I know I will use the balls of fire that erupt from my hand to burn it to the ground.

[Waits for someone to pop out from the bush, but nothing happens]

Mario: I would certianly hate for someone to be hiding in that bush. Oh no, I hope it's not my annoying little neighbor Lucas. For I would hate for him to catch fire and have his parents take me to court.

[Still nothing emerges from the bush]

Mario: Oh, that's right, doesn't Lucas have a power that can absorb my fireballs..? In that case he should be taught a lesson for snooping in my yard.

[Mario unleashes fireballs from his hands. The bush slowly burns to the ground]

Mario: Ha! That'll teach you, ya little...

[There is nothing there]

Mario: I could've sworn

Lucas: [popping up behind Mario] That's Ness.

Mario: [startled] Whoa!! Lucas!? How did you? [Looks at bush again. A squirrel runs away completely hairless]

Lucas: Ness has Psi magnet,not me...WHATCHA DOIN!?

Mario: Look Lucas, isn't there someone else you could be bothering right now?

Lucas: Well, my older brother Claus isn't here right now, and that kid Ness gives me the creeps.

[Lucas peers off across the street, where two beady eyes are staring out from the window shades]

Mario: Hmmm...well,not my problem.

Lucas: Hey mario guess what! I blew a bubble today this big.THIS BIG!!! [Lucas keeps extending his arms to show Mario the impressivness of his bubble, when he falls flat on his face] OW!

Mario: [to himself] I have to tell Peach that we arn't having any children. [picks Lucas off the ground and brushes him off] Ok, well this has been a real gas *Oh, geez did I just say gas* but
I have to run off and do grown-up things now like sit on my *** and listen to my girlfriend prattle on about taking our relationship to the next step, and after listening to that all night long and getting maybe two hours of sleep. I'll get up and go to work tomorrow where I'll have to clean up peoples ****{by the way that's not a metaphor} So I can earn enough money to pay the bills to keep this house you see behind me, as well as my girlfriend, who will keep this never-ending cycle of hell rolling til I die, or at least until I grow a beard to match this mustache...man my life sucks.

Lucas: Cheer up Mario ! There is always tomorrow...

[Mario hears orchestra start up in the background]

Lucas:starting to sing] The sun will come out..

Mario: [covers Lucas's mouth] That's enough of that!!! Do you want people to stop reading this before it gets to the good part!!

Lucas: ...sorry

Mario: Do me a favor and just go home. Remember Lucas, even when it seems like no one is there for you, there is always the power of..

Lucas: [cheering up] I know, my IMAGINATION!!

Mario: Well, I was going to say the internet.But I suppose that works too. Now run along ya little scamp.[gives Lucas a push]

[Lucas runs off singing]

Lucas:Imagi-natioN! that's where Ilive, in my Imagi-nation! All my own!!!

Mario: [to readers] I'm sorry about that folks, it won't happen again. You have my word.

[Mario walks through the front door and into his house. He immediately plops down on the couch and reaches for the remote, but...]

Mario: huh...where is it? Well, let's see. We've got a star rod, an old cheetoh, a couple coins, a rubber duck?....odd. A copy of September's Mushroom Babes monthly...save that for later.But no freakin remote?!! Well...maybe.

[Mario reaches underneathe the couch...feels around and pulls something out]

Mario: what's this?

[A donning realization of horror spreads throughout Mario]

Mario: AHHHH! SUPER MARIO BROS. THE MOVIE! Oh man, he's going to get it!

[Mario marches to the bedroom door and pounds violently]

Mario: Open up!! I know you're here, so open up!

[The door swings open. Luigi is standing there wearing headphones listening to his ipod. The walls of his room are adorned with posters celebrating the band "FOX and the Arwings"]

Luigi: Hello brother. Can I help you?

Mario: [mocking] Can I help you? Yeah, you can help me. What in the hell is this doing in our house?![throws the movie at Luigi] I thought I made it perfectly clear that I never wanted to be associated with that piece of s*** ever again!?

Luigi: Like it or not brother, this is part of our history. We have to live with it, and I figure I could even learn a thing or two from it.

Mario: Oh, like what? That we have a pet Velociraptor ? Get rid of the thing or I'll do it myself!

Luigi: [looking at movie] I...I just can't. There is too much sentimental value here for me.

Mario: Well, too bad.[yanks the movie from Luigi and tosses it out the window. It flies through the window of Lucas's house and lands in front of him]

Lucas:huh? [picks up the movie] hmmm... Imagination...Super Mario bros. movie...imagination..Super Mario Bros. movie...I know I'll imagine i'm watching Super mario Bros. the movie!

Luigi: Was that truly necessary?

Mario: My ego says yes. Now onto more important matters, where is the remote ?

Luigi: I havn't touched it.

Mario: I just got home. I havn't done anything with it since last night when I was watching tanooki's gone wil.....I mean..C-Span.

Luigi: Don't tell me you've been ordering smut!

Mario: What does it matter to you?

Luigi: It doesn't. But what about Peach?

Mario: Oh, give me a break. It's just a little fun.

Luigi: And why are you so eager looking for the remote. You can't tell me you are going to sit and watch t.v today.

Mario: huh...what do you mean...today?

Luigi: Don't you realize what today is?

Mario: um, Wednesday...or is it Thursday?

Luigi: Anniversary?

Mario: Why does that word ring a bell?

Luigi: Do I have to spell it out for you? Today is you and Peach's 5th year anniversary!!!

Mario: Oh...[donning realization] OH!! Well, no sweat I'll think of something.

Luigi: I thought you guys already had plans?

Mario: what?

[FLASHBACK-Mario and Peach are sitting on the couch together.Mario is fixed on the t.v and eating pork rinds.]

Peach: Mario sweety, you know our 5th year anniversary is coming up soon.

Mario: [zombie-like] yeah

Peach: Well, I was thinking. Why don't we have a picnic. We'll have a picnic at the park where we first met each other. What do you think ?

Mario: Yeah, sounds great. Should've bought a vowel.

Peach: Oh, mario. What am I going to do with you? [kisses him on cheek]

[FLASHBACK ENDS]

Mario: Not that I can recall.

Luigi: Well, I hope not if you mess up again Peach is going to give you a good downsmashing.

Mario: .......that's what she said.

Luigi: Really, it's a serious thing.

Mario: Look, just give me the remote bro. Before i have to do something nasty...[picks limited edition Fox and the Arwings LP]

Luigi: oh, alright. You can have the remote. I was just looking out for you. you have a good thing with Peach and I just didn't want you to mess it up.

Mario: Thanks, but I can look after myself [grabs remote from Luigi and heads out of room] Now, to grab something to eat.

[Mario heads to the kitchen to fix himself a snack]

Mario: Man, I'm starving I hope we have leftovers from last... what the?!

[Mario is shocked to find a tall shadowy figure raiding the fridge]

Mario: Who the hell are you?!
-----------------------------------------------

to be continued- Stay tuned because next chapter, the adventure begins!

Gumshoe87

Smash Cadet
Chapter 3- For whom the doorbell tolls
------------------------

[Mario is dumbfounded by the appearance of a tall shadowy figure, who seems to be raiding his refridgerator]

Mario: Hey! I askedy you a question. What are you doing in my fridge !?

[ Confused by the screaming heard behind him Captain Falcon turns around to see a short,fat plumber yelling at him]

C.Falcon: Yes! [ Falcon drops the plate of leftover lasagna he found in the fridge]

Mario: Hey, was that! No, not my lasagna! That's it buddy, I don't know who you are, but that is the last straw!

[Mario rolls up his sleeves about to attack Falcon. Falcon realizes the dangerous situation he is in and does the only thing he can]

C.Falcon:Falcon Punch!! [Falcon unleashes his Falcon Punch. Mario offgaurd, but still nimble, ducks just barely dodging it. However, it did manage to catch a pinch of Mario's mustache which has now caught aflame.]

Mario:AH! [Mario struggles trying to blow the flame out. He is unsuccesful, so he notices the sink full of water and dunks his head into it.]

Mario: [Emerging his soaked head] *That was close...I would have looked like Joe Peschi*[Takes a look at the water he just dunked his head into.It's putrid looking, with flies buzzing around it.]
Aw man, that's it! LUIIIIGIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

[Luigi rushes into the kitchen to see what the commotion is about]

Luigi: What's the matter broth...Oh,man what smells like a dead Waddle dee?!!

Mario: Forget that. I need your help bro, we have an invader in our kitchen!![Points to C.Falcon]

C.Falcon:Hyaghh!! [does Falcon pose]

Mario: See! He tried to **** my face with his fist! Let's get him! [Mario rushes out to attack]

Luigi: Wait!!

Mario: [stops dead in his tracks]...huh?

Luigi: Ohhhh, this is so exciting he's finally here !!

Mario:what? Don't tell me you know this guy.

Luigi: Mario say hello to Captain Falcon.

Mario:uh...

C.Falcon:Yes!

Luigi: Just try to be patient Mario, he has a limited vocabulary.

Luigi: [laughs] ok, falcon. ok

Mario: Did I miss something..?

Luigi: Don't you remember me telling you Mario? I'm hosting C.Falcon. He's my foreign-exchange program buddy! Isn't that right cap?

Mario: Great, so now I have to put up with you AND this lame Jeff Gordon wannabe?

C.Falcon: [Loud and in Mario's ear] Yes!

Mario: I swear if you say yes one more time...

Luigi: Calm down Mario, try to be a little more respectful to our guest and his culture.

Mario: Whatever, as long as he's toilet trained.

Luigi: Mario!

Mario:Well, do they even have bathrooms in...where's he from?

Luigi: Mute City

Mario: Mute City....[looks at Falcon who doesn't say a word] how appropriate. Well, have fun! I'm going to go waste my life away in front of the television.[Mario grabs a bag of chips and heads into the living room. He sits down on the sofa and notices Luigi and C.Falcon and either side of him]

Mario: [sighs] This is gonna be loads of fun.[switches on the t.v. and starts channel surfing]

C.Falcon:Falcon...

Luigi: Mario, I think Cap wants you to stay on one channel. He doesn't like it when you keep switching.

Mario: Well, you can tell your friend that as long as he is in my house. I am in control of the t.v.
and if he has a problem with it, then he can go suck a yoshi's egg.[Mario Keeps flipping through the channels]

C.Falcon: Falcon......

Luigi: Mario, I really think you should stop. He thinks you're doing this on purpose. it's insulting to him.

Mario:tell him that his helmet is insulting to me.

Luigi: I'm not responsible if...

Mario: Yeah, like I'm afraid of Dale Jr. over here.

C.Falcon: Falcon Punch!!! [Falcon releases a punch that flies right in front of Mario's face. Clearly a warning] Falcon.

Luigi: I told you. Also he says you need to go take a shower. You smell awful.

Mario:Alright Fine.[Mario gives in and stops on the channel MNN. MUSHROOM NETWROK NEWS WITH LEAD ANCHOR DAISY TOADSTOOL]

Daisy: Good evening ladies and gentlemen I'm Daisy Toadstool, and this is tonight's news.

Luigi: I love Daisy Toadstool, she's so refined.

Mario: Yeah, you would.

Luigi: What's that supposed to mean...

Mario: Oh nothing, unless you like middle-aged prudes, who look like they have a lakitu stuck up their...

C.Falcon: Falcon....

Mario: Oh, right.You can't hear sorry.

Daisy: In a shocking turn of events. The kongo circus suffered a major loss today when their star attraction D.k. and Diddy kong escaped. An eye witness had this to say

Shyguy: ...........

Daisy:Authorities say that if you spot these two, be cautious one of them knows how to use a firearm and the other could *****slap you crosseyed. And the most important thing to remember is DO NOT OFFER THEM BANANAS! We'll be back in five to tell you more about the concert everyone is talking about. The FOX and The Arwings reunion concert is the hottest ticket around and we've got your backstage pass here, only on MNN.[show cuts to a commercial break] ****! Who typed that in all caps?! That made me look really unprofessional. I'll have your job for this, you know that!? I'll be back in two minutes guys, I have to go adjust my lakitu.

Luigi: Wow, did you get a look at the size of that monkey?

C.Falcon: Yes!

Mario: It's weird, I swear we've crossed paths before...

C.Falcon:Falcon....

Luigi: Mario, Cap wants one of your potatoe chips

Mario:What!? The channel is one thing, but the chips!? No freakin way

Mario:Geez, you are demanding arn't you? Next thing I know you'll want Peach

Mario:Don't get any ideas

Luigi: Oooh look it's back on! I can't wait to hear from FOX about the new tour!

[MNN Back on the air]

Daisy: We promised the viewers a backstage pass at the FOX and the Arwings concert. But I've been told that we have some recent breaking news. It appears that the notorious smuggler Samurai Goroh is at again. This time he managed to steal a top secret weapon in the labs of mute city. Scientists report that the weapon is of considerable worth and may prove to be a dangerous even for those who wield it. We'll have more on this late breaking story shortly. Now, the news you've all bee waiting for, the FOX

C.Falcon:Falcon kick!! [C.Falcon explodes off the couch and kicks a whole in the television]

Luigi: Noooo!!

Mario:[face shocked] That's it!! I don't care if you arn't from around here, it's universal law that you don't mess with a man's t.v!![jumps off the couch] C'mon buddy, let's see what you got!

C.Falcon:Show me ya moves!

Mario: So, you think you're funny do ya. Well, try laughing at this! [Mario winds his fist up, about to punch C.Falcon, when the doorbell rings] You've got to be kidding me !

Luigi: I'll get it! [Luigi rushes to answer the door]

Mario:[to Falcon] This isn't over!

Mario: No, you owe me a new t.v........

C.Falcon:.........

Mario:...........You're supposed to say yes ****it!

C.Falcon:.......

Mario: Fine, forget it!

Mario: ARGH!

[Luigi answers the door, it's Sonic; he appears to be a plaer blue than usual. Something is obviously wrong]

Luigi: Hello Sonic. How may i help you?

Sonic: [panting] Is...Mario..here? I have...to speak..

Mario: Who is it Luigi?

Luigi: It's....Sonic. He says he needs to..

Mario:Tell him to get out of here!

Sonic: [poking his head through the door to talk to Mario] Look...I know I'm the last person you want to see right now. But I'm telling you, you're going to want to hear me out.

Mario: [coming to the door] What are you talking about? There is no possible way..

Sonic: The Golden Chozo!

Mario: what?

Sonic: Golden Chozo....riches beyond you wildest dreams...*sonic faints*

Mario: Riches beyond my wildes dreams?..........[looks at sonic passed out on the font door step] By all means, please come in!

[Mario drags Sonic's limp body inside]

------------------------------------------------------

Gumshoe87

Smash Cadet
Chapter 4- The Proverbial Fan
--------------------------

[Kamek the magikoopa is whizzing down the streets of the mushroom kingdom.Occasionally he swerves uncontrolably;once,narrowly missing a young Pianta couple walking down the street. He is a mess, confused and embarassed]

Kamek: [slurring words] Oh,this is bad! This is really bad. How could I have let myself get tricked like that?! Stupid, stupid, stupid. Ok, I can't let lord Bowser find out, I must retrieve the map at all costs!

[just then, Kamek reaches a bridge that is gaurded by two toadstools]

Toad Officer: Halt! [Kamek screeches to a halt]

Kamek: What is this?

Toadette Officer: A sobriety check. Sir, have you been drinking tonight?

Kamek: huh? Of course not officer. What makes you [hiccups] think that?

Toad Officer: Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to step off your broom.

Kamek: C'mon officer is this really...

Toad Officer:[puts hand on belt, reaching for superscope] Sir, are you resisting?

Kamek: Of course not officer.

Toadette Officer: Then please step off the broom.

Kamek: yes,[Kamek attempts to get off his broom and falls flat on the ground. He quickly regains his composure and stands up.] heh heh. I'm fine, just a little clumsy....It's genetic.

Toad Officer:Sure,sir would you mind walking in a straight line for me.

Kamek: Why, yes I can do that. *Ah! I can't fail this test, or I'll be locked away. But that is nothing compared to what Lord Bowser will do to me, if he finds out I lost the map!* No sweat [He slowly makes his way across in a straight line, never faltering an inch until...] Ooof! [he trips up and lands face first on the ground]

Toadette Officer: Alright sir, please stand up. If you would present us with your license and registration please.

Kamek: Of course,heh. Never leave home without it! [reaches inside his robe] Heh,heh just a second. I know I have it,[continues checking his robe, the officers have their hands on their superscopes]
*I know,I didn't lose it did I? Ok, think where did you last see it....OF COURSE !!! He has it! Why that Slimy little blue rat. I'll get him yet.* Well, it appears I have misplaced it officers. Now, if you would kindly let me pass I will..

Toad Officer: I'm sorry sir, but you're going to have to come with us.

Kamek: WHAT!?!

Toadette Officer: Please sir, just comply and I'm sure.

Kamek: *I have no choice!* [reaches in his robe and pulls out his wand] You don't understand [ flicks his wrist a blue triangle flies out from the tip of the wand. It hits the toad officer in the chest turning him into a POW block*

Toadette Officer: [into her walkee talkee] We have a 519 officer down requesting[just then she is nailed in the knee with a red circle and turns into a turnip]

Kamek: Oh crap! I need to get out of here and find that map!! [jumps on his broomstick] Ok, if I were that blue rat, where would I go? Knowing what kind of a guy he is, he probably has a big debt to pay off. Who would he owe something....? Hmmm......I'VE GOT IT!! A HAH HA HAH HA HA!!! [whizzes off into the sunset]

[we return our attention to Mario's House]

Luigi: Mario! Why do we have an unconscious,blue hedgehog in our house?

Mario: Calm down, he fainted out there. I just brought him in.[Mario heads into the kitchen]

Luigi: Wow, I'm sorry Cap, it usually isn't this crazy around here.

Luigi: Hey, would you like me to teach you some more of my language?

C.Falcon: Show me ya moves!

Luigi: I'll take that as a yes.

Luigi: and that as a double yes. Ok, we'll start as soon as we take care of Sonic here.

[Mario returns from the kitchen with a pail of water]

Mario:Wakey, wakey! [tosses the water in the pail at Sonic,he wakes up immediately]

Sonic: Ah! Water levels!!

Mario:It's ok man, I feel your pain.

Sonic:Where am I?

Mario: What kind of question is that? You fainted on MY doorstep. I'm going to ask you the questions. First of all, what is this golden chozo?

Sonic: [has a moment of clarity] That's right ! Oh, no. Mario, Luigi, helmet guy. Lock all of your doors and windows right now!

Mario: Now hold on..

Sonic: Just do it, ****it!

Mario: Ugh, fine, would you like me to fix you a latte while I'm at it?

Sonic:Go!

[Mario gets up and goes around the house doing as Sonic told him. Luigi follows, instructing Captain Falcon on what needs to be done, who also helps out]

Mario:Alright, we're locked up tight. Now this better be good.

Sonic: I had to have you do that. We may not be safe, at this moment. Even here

Mario: What do you mean by that?

Sonic:Just hear me out. We have to move quickly.

[Mario looks at Luigi, who gives a nod and Captain Falcon who gives a big smile and a thumbs up]

Mario:Ok, what's up.

Sonic: Alright, so today I was at the bar

Mario: Big surprise

Sonic: [glares at Mario]

Mario: Please continue...

Sonic: Like I was saying I was at the bar, when I noticed a stranger I'd never seen before. I wouldn't have thought much of it, but he was sitting alone talking to himself. It was just....weird. So anyway, I decided to sit down and find out what was up with this guy. He was a small fellow, with big glasses and he wore a purple robe. So I sit down next to this guy,and he doesn't even realize I'm there. He's sitting there chanting in some strange language. I realize his hands are in his lap. He was holding some kind of a paper. It was the weirdest thing...as he was chanting this blank piece of paper he was holding began to magically kind of, fill in by itself. I decided to nudge his shoulder to try and knock him out of the trance.

C.Falcon: [with a look of amazement] Falcon...

Sonic: It worked! He slowly came to, and when he noticed me he seemed completely surprised. It was then that I hatched a plan. I told him that I had noticed him looking very stressed, and it looked like he could use a drink.I'd buy, no charge,no strings attached. He told me that he was pretty stressed. He just finished a big mission, and he was anxious to hear what his lord(I kid you not he said lord),would think of his sucess. He decided to take me up on my offer, and so he proceeded to drink his cares away.

Luigi: Terrible, condoning alcholism. That's something I'll have to teach you Falcon. Alchohol is bad for you.

C.Falcon: [with a beer in his hand] Yes!

Sonic: Before I knew it, I couldn't get this guy to shut up! He told me things I never wanted to hear. But, eventually who got to a point (I knew he would) to which he had to go to the bathroom. This was my chance! While he wasn't looking I took the map from his robe. When he got up to use the bathroom, I bolted. That's when I ran here.

Mario: Just like you Sonic, to get someone drunk in order to steal from them.

Sonic: You don't get it! This guy,was not your average run of the mill barfly. This guy had some really bad mojo about him. I don't think he or his lord meant to use this map in any way that could be considered good.

Luigi: There is one thing I don't get though. Why did you come here?

Sonic:I know we've had our differences in the past. But I couldn't think of a better man to take this challenge than you Mario.

Mario: You think it is that easy? That you can **** near destroy my life, and then appear on my doorstep with some magic map and just be forgiven!?

Sonic:Consider this my compensation for what I did. Didn't I mention the treasure?

Mario: [stops fuming] You have my attention.

Sonic: The golden Chozo as I have come to understand, holds the secret to the fabrics of time and space themself. If we get our hands on this. We won't ever have to jump another platfrom again!

Mario: Oh god, that's tempting...but I can't. I'm supposed to go to outer space in a couple days.

Sonic: Stop that! Stop fooling yourself with these illusions of grandeur. You are not! You keep saying you want more in life. Well, here's your chance. The chance to do something with your life!

Mario: But really...

Sonic: No buts! Are you with me or not?

Mario: Well....ok.

Luigi: But Mario, what about Peach. You're anniversary!

Mario:huh?.....No I'm just kidding. I remembered.

Luigi: Ugh! well?

Mario: Peach is very understanding. She's always complaining that I don't bring in enough money, well she'll be thrilled if I get this chozo thingy. Yeah....things will work out.

Daydream

Peach: Mario, I'm so glad you've returned! I couldn't have possibly eaten all this cake by myself. Eat up! And when you finish, we can have sexy time!

[daydream ends]

Mario: ....mmmmmm Sexy time.

[cut to Peach sitting on a park bench all by herself]

Peach: Oh, Mario! I'm really tired of sitting here by myself. I hope you get here soon...

[as she sits a strange man walks up, carrying a box. he sits next to Peach]

Mr.Game & Watch:Hi my name's Game and wu-atch, mister game and wu-atch. What's your name?

Peach: Ummmm...Peach

Mr.Game & Watch: Hi Peach. My momma says life is like a box of chocolates ya never know what yur gunna get.

Peach: *Mario!Come soon!*

[cut back to the action in Mario's house]

Sonic:Ok, so Mario's in. What about you Luigi?

Luigi: Er, I don't know..

Sonic: Yes or no? We have to move quickly!

Luigi: Well, what about cap? I have to watch over him. He's my responsibility

Sonic: Bring him too.

Mario:Yeah, I'm sure he'd like that. Think of how cultured he'll become.

Mario:See, the yes's have it! Luigi, Falcon, you're coming with us!

Luigi: [to falcon] You really want to go?

Luigi: Oh, all right then. Let me go pack.

[Luigi hurries with Falcon off to his room]

Mario:All right I'm going to pack too!

Sonic:Wait...

Mario: What?

Sonic: Please, take a shower first. I didn't want to say anything, but man you reek.

Mario:I thought we had to hurry?

Sonic: I'm not traveling with you smelling like dead waddle-dee

Mario: Why does everyone keep saying that!? If you're going to insult me, be a little more original! Fine,I'm going! [runs off to take shower]

[mere minutes later everyone is packed and ready to go]

Sonic: Alright, are we all ready?

Mario:Let's see I got a magic feather,magic leafs,fire flowers,a spring step and of course the essential traveling item. Pork rinds!!!

Sonic: ugh...alright,fine. What about you Luigi?

Luigi: My load is a little heavy,but I'll manage.[his backpack is bursting at the seems]

Mario: What do you have in there? It's huge!

Luigi: I packed every Fox and the Arwings album I own.

Mario: [cough] Obsessed! [cough]

Luigi: I wouldn't dare leave them out of my care.

Sonic: Right.[looks at falcon] What about you big guy?

C.Falcon: [pumps his fist in the air] yes!

Sonic: Alright then, let's go!

[everybody starts to leave when..]

Mario: Wait a minute! [everyone looks].....where are we going,fearless leader?

Sonic: Oh, right the map! I almost forgot...heh heh

Mario: well...

Sonic:Alright hold on! [pulls out the map] I think he said something like this...[Sonic starts chanting] evol si rewop eurt fo ecifircas eht,evol si rewop eurt fo ecifircas
eht, evol si rewop eurt fo ecifircas eht.

[the map starts to fill in, when...]

Mario: Hey, look at that! There's a blue square flying out of the chimney...

Sonic: [his concentration is broken.He grabs Mario] It's him! Run! [he stuffs the map in his backpack]

[everyone rushes to the backdoor. When they get there Kamek the magikoopa is waiting for them.]

Kamek: Alright, you weasel

Sonic: I'm a hedgehog!

Kamek: Whatever, rodent. Hand over the map, and no one will get hurt.Oh yeah...my wallet too.

Sonic: Your wallet? I didn't take that. [the wallet is in fact still sitting on the table at the bar] And as for the map, you'll have to catch me first! [Sonic darts off underneath the floating Kamek.Kamek follows closely] *Now* Mario, catch! [sonic throws his backpack over to Mario]

Mario: Got it! [Mario catches the backpack]

Kamek: Stop playing around! [turns around and heads back to Mario]

Sonic: Mario! look out don't get hit by his spells!

Mario: What? [just then Kamek shoots a bevy of colorful shapes out at Mario.Mario quickly reacts, nearly getting hit by a yellow triangle] Momma mia!

Sonic: You're going down four-eyes!

Kamek: You've gotta use the glasses joke,huh? [Kamek turns around to see Sonic charging a spin-dash. He launches himself into the air, nearly coliding with Kamek who barely dodges out of the way. Sonic plummets to the ground] Ha! Fool, I have you now! [Kamel raises his wand, Sonic has no way out when...]

C.Falcon: Falcon Kick!![ Falcon jumps into the air unleashing a falcon kick. Kamek takes a direct hit and goes flying off his broom. He lands knocked unconscious as the broom falls to the ground.]

C.Falcon:Hyagh!! [does falcon pose]

Luigi: Cap...that was amazing!

Sonic: I owe you my life captain.

Mario: Umm...guys. Shouldn't we be going?!

Sonic:Yes, let's go while he's still unconscious.

[The group travels out into the backwoods of the mushroom kingdom. Creating distance between themselves and the unconscious magikoopa. They stop when they feel they are far enough away.]

Mario: Alright Sonic, take your freakin backpack!

Sonic: Oh,yes of course. *takes backpack*

Mario:Now, where the heck are we going?

Sonic: Well, ya see...I didn't get a chance to get a good look at the map. I was knocked out of the trance.

Mario:well, do it again then!

Sonic: Yes...[takes the map out and starts chanting] evol si rewop eurt fo ecifircas eht,evol si rewop eurt fo ecifircas eht,evol si rewop eurt fo ecifircas eht...[stops] Why?...nothing is happening.

Mario:Great, so now you're telling me it's a dud!?

Luigi: What are we going to do? We can't go back now.

Mario:I'm not afraid. Not as long as we got Falcon!

C.Falcon: yes!

Sonic:No! He is far too strong. Even for you falcon. His magic is unlike anything I've seen before. It only takes one hit,and you're gone... I have a better plan.

Mario: Oh great, the genious has another plan.

Sonic: Listen,the map wasn't the only thing he talked about while he was drunk...he went on this tangent, talking about the chozos and how they are some kind of alien race. And..he kept mentioning a name....Samus....Samus Aran.

Mario:Samus?! Ha! What kind of name is that?

Sonic:You havn't heard of Samus? The legendary bounty hunter who traveled across the galaxy fighting the evil space pirates?

Mario: Now that you mention it....nope,never. So, what does this mean then? What is your big plan?

Sonic:It means this...We're going to Zebes.

Mario: ?

Luigi: ?

[As the other travelers besides Sonic try to piece together the next step in their journey, no one notices as Luigi's backpack unzips itself]

[Cut to Hyrule Castle. Zelda is alone laying underneath some blankets wathcing the home shopping network on t.v]

Tom Nook: We have a great Shopper's value today. Take a look at these finely crafted staffs we have directly from the planet of cirinia. These are very rare items considering the planet is now just dust. But just take a look at the long sturdy shafts. Also the finely crafted tip, sure to penetrate your opponents defenses.

Zelda: Yes, yes, more!!!

Zelda: Don't stop!

Zelda:Oh, god Yes!!

Link: **** you woman!!!

[Zelda stops what she is doing immediately, shocked to hear her husband's voice]

Link:Did you think I wouldn't find out? That I'm a f****** simpleton!!

Zelda:I don' t know what you're talking ab..

Link: Shut the F*** up. I know what you think of me. That I'm the village idiot or something. [mocking tone] There goes Link, strong as an ox. He'll save us all from evil. Too bad he's just a farm boy and can't do simple math. Let's all point and laugh!

Zelda: Honey, I really don't...

Link: Can it *****! That's right I know about you and the plumber. Wow, why don't you just go ahead and tell it to my face. C'mon F*** me in the earlobe I can take it!

Zelda:I don't know what's gotten into you...but I like it!

Link: F***** plumbers! I can't let this stand. I'm the hero of F****** time ****it! I'll show him what happens when he screws my wife.

Zelda: Look babe, nothing happened. I won't lie though, I tried...does that turn you on.

Link: Enough with you're lying! And For f*** sake find a way to curb yourself...**** *****.

[Link gathers his things to leave]

Zelda: Where are you going?!

Link: I told you. That plumber is going to pay! I'm going to F*** him blind! Not literally of course, that would be your job right? [Link leaves in a huff]

Zelda:.........F*** me, that was hot!

------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
I think you'd get more replies if...
A. Less Cursing
B. Less Sexual Jokes
C. You posted more on Smashboards and it didnt say Smash noob on your description.

Other then that, youve got a skill for writing ;) keep it up

Gumshoe87

Smash Cadet
chapter 5- Through the fire and the flames

[Kamek the Magikoopa has returned to Bowser's castle. As he walks the long, narrow hallway to Boswer's throne room he is appropriately nervous, being that he has failed his mission to retrieve the map to the Golden Chozo thanks to interference from Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario, Luigi & Captain Falcon.]

Kamek: [eying his surroundings] Seriously, doesn't he decorate in anything but spikes. It's like
This old House with a touch of sadism. [As he walks around a wall of spikes protruding from the floor he stops dead in his tracks. He quickly finds his footing to avoid falling into a pit of liquid hot magma.] Oh, yeah I forgot how much the boss likes Lava! I'm so sick of this. I need a vacation.

[Kamek jumps on his broomstick and soars over the lava pit. Severely frustrated, he begins talking to himself.]

And you know, that's another thing, it's not like having pits of lava doesn't raise the temperature in here like a hundred degrees! We're not all cold blooded like you... I don't even care, I'll go work at K-Mart.

[Just then Kamek arrives at the doors to Bowser's Throne room. He lands with his broom and dismounts, clutching it in his hand as he slowly turns the knob awaiting his fate.]

Kamek: I hope this works...

[Kamek pushes the large, extra-spiky doors open, he timidly enters the pitch black void that is Bowser's Throne Room. An ominous soundtrack begins to play in the background]

Kamek: Why is it so dark in here? And what's with the music...it's so old school. [ Kamek pulls out his wand and after a quick incantation a burst of white light emanates from the tip of his wand.] Much better, now I can actually [ Before he can finish his sentence, a long, scaly hand grabs him from behind.]

Bowser: Gotcha !

[Kamek feels the ground leave from under his feet as Bowser lifts him up in the air, preparing to body slam him.]

Bowser: [Gripping him in his arms Boswer flips Kamek in midair, and begins hurtling toward the ground at break-neck speed] Save the formalities Plumber!

Kamek: Plumber?! But I'm not!! [Kamek feels every bit of Bowser's 500+ pounds crush him as he is flattened against the cold, stone floor.]

Bowser: [lifting himself off of his newly squashed victim.] Ha ha !! I finally got you! [Bowser claps his hands twice. Magically the lights come on and the music disappears. Bowser is shocked to find.] Kamek!? What?! But I thought...

[ Kamek slowly begins to peel himself off the floor, but is still in a winded state.]

Kamek: [panting] What? [huff] the hell...[huff] is your problem?!

Bowser: Oh...sorry Kamek, I thought you were Mario. You can't be too careful ya know. I mean, you could have knocked...it's as simple as that.

Kamek: [huff] I guess I'll have to remember that next time...[under his breath] ***.

Bowser: What was that?

Kamek: [panicking] Erm...I said... glass, yeah that's it! I could really use a GLASS of water.

Bowser: Well why didn't you just say so.

Kamek: I did...[under his breath] fatty.

Bowser: Hey, what did you just call me?!

Kamek: Batty! You know like kooky, or zany... you and your far-fetched ideas. They just, well they leave me in stitches.

Bowser: Hmmm....I suppose some of my ideas are pretty off-the -wall. Ooooh remember that time ...

[Kamek is suddenly overloaded with a flash of the numerous crazy plots that Bowser has had him put into action. One in particular stands out to him.]

[/flashback]

Kamek: [Disguised in a Penguin suit, with snow up to his shoulders. Shivering] This...sucks.

[/flashback end]

Bowser: [laughing] Yeah those were good times ! [wiping tears from his eyes]

Kamek: I hate my life

Bowser: Hey, wait a minute. Weren't you supposed to bring me back the map to the Golden Chozo?

Kamek: huh? Oh yeah that. [stalling] Hey, how about that water, I'm a little parched here.

Bowser: Oh yes, of course [Bowser snaps his fingers and two koopas enter the room. One with a stool the other with a glass of water. They seat Kamek and return to Bowser's side.]

Kamek: Now that's what I call service.

Bowser: It's a living...now, the map.

Kamek: Right...the map... [Kamek pulls a thin fold of paper out of his robe] Here it is, the map heh heh [ Kamek holds up the map. One of the koopas runs over and grabs it from him, returning it to Bowser.]

Bowser: [triumphant] Finally I have it!! This is it boys, this is the ticket to finally beating MArio once and for all. The map to the Golden Chozo yessir. Now let's see here...[studies map] There's Mute City, and that looks like Crimea, Popstar...ok, what's this here...is that... is that ketchup?

Kamek: [gasps]

Bowser: [Runs his finger along the map and scoops up the foreign condiment] hmm...[he tastes it] It is Ketchup! Kamek, you fool you must be more careful with the map. It's not a dinner bib!

Kamek: [sighs, under his breath] He didn't notice

Bowser: Now where was I...Ah yes let's see... Popstar, there is Smashville and... wait a minute, there is something written in the background of the map.

Kamek: [gasps] Oh no!

Bowser: Oh fiddlesticks I can't read it!

Kamek: [nearly collapses from the tension] Ugh

Bowser: That can be solved though. Just need to put on mah reading glasses heuh.

Kamek: You've got to be kidding me.

Bowser: [recieves glasses from one of the Koopas. He puts them on and returns to the map.]
Allright, now let's see what this says...[reads background, and does not appear pleased]...Chicken Fingers platter for $6.99...

Kamek: [finishes writing his will] Well, you had a good run.

Bowser: Kamek... I ask you one simple favor...bring me back the map to the Golden Chozo...So I must ask you then...what is this I'm holding?

Kamek: Well, you sire... that is...well it's a uh....you see...[gives up] It's a Denny's menu.

Bowser: [interrupting Kamek] A Denny's menu. Now, I love Moons Over My Hammy as much as the next guy, but please tell me... how am I supposed to defeat Mario with Denny's Menu that has crayon scribbled all over it!?!

[Bowser throws the menu on the floor and stomps on it having a temper tantrum. Sensing trouble the koopas start to slowly inch away.]

Kamek: But Sire, the map is still quite accurate I remembered a lot of it. It's not my fault, if it hadn't been for that Blue Rodent! He stoled it from us, it was our own, he tricksed us precious.

[silence]

Bowser: Why are you talking like that?

Kamek: Don't know, seemed appropriate.

Bowser: Blue rodent huh? So Sonic thinks he can take what's mine does he?

Kamek: He wasn't alone sire. He had help from a Jeff Gordon Wannabe and...

Bowser: Yes...

Kamek: Well...

Bowser: Spit it out!

Kamek: [quickly] The plumbers have the map!

Bowser: [enraged] What!! I hate those plumbers!! [He steps off his throne and starts angrily towards Kamek]

Kamek: Now sire, don't be too hasty!

Bowser: You idiot, thanks to you, Mario has his hands on my map! I'll never get my revenge! Now I'll have to take my frustrations out on someone else.

Kamek: [gulps] Dare I ask...who?

Bowser: [squeezing Kamek in his claw] Survey says...you! [ Bowser opens his jaws to reveal his razor sharp teeth. He prepares ot take a clean chunk out of Kamek the Magikoopa.]

Kamek: Wait! I know where they're going!! Just please don't eat me!!

[The Koopas shield there eyes from what is bound to be a horrific scene]

Bowser: [ Relinquishing his grip on Kamek] Start spilling...unless you want to meet my stomach.

Kamek: There are secrets to the map. Secrets that only an export on Chozo Lore would know.

Bowser: I'm listening...

Kamek: The foremost expert on Chozo Lore is the bounty hunter Samus Aran. Samus was last seen on Planet Zebes. That's where the plumbers are going!

Bowser: Zebes huh...

Kamek: Please sire, let me go. I'll get the map back,and I'll make that rodent pay!

Bowser: No!, you've failed me Kamek. You will stay here and tend to the Pirahna plants.

Kamek: Aw man!

Bowser: This job requires a more ruthless operative...

[Two eyes glowing as yellow as full moons are seen in the shadows. A sword penetrates the air, and in short,rapid strikes cuts it as if it were butter. From out of the darkness steps Metaknight.]

Metaknight: What would you have me do, king?

Bowser: I need you to go to Zebes and track down the Mario Bros. , one short and fat, the other tall and skinny, both stereotypical Italians. They have in their possession a document of great interst to me, a map. Find it and bring it back at all cost!

Metaknight: Is that all...

Bowser: Feel free to put the hurtin on them all as much as you'd like. Heck, you can kill them if you want, except Mario...bring him back to me in one piece.

Metaknight: I understand...and my payment.

Bowser: [hands Metaknight a small bag of coins]

Metaknight: This is not what we agreed on...

Bowser: Half now, half when I get the map.

Metaknight: [silence]...very well

Kamek: You'd better watch out for the guy in the helmet, he's tougher than he.
[Metaknight draws his blade and holds it an inch from Kamek's neck]

Metaknight: Silence Curr! I need no guidance from the likes of you! [to Bowser] I will return with the map, and you will keep your end of the bargain. [Metaknight mysteriously disappears into the fold of his cape]

[silence is broken by Bowser's laughter]
Bowser: Ha! You got told Son! [laughing hysterically]

Kamek: This just isn't my day.

Bowser: [excited] I mean, did you see that!? He just freakin disappeared out of nowhere! And did you hear him speak? His voice was soo low...you think he practices?

Kamek: [distracted] huh? well, maybe.

Bowser: [laughing] He called you a curr. How cool is that? All midi evil, like he was from the dark ages or something.

Kamek: yeah...so cool.

Bowser: Yeah he was...really cool actually. [Jealousy begins to sink in]....Man, I wish I had Bat wings.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued...

Top Bottom