• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Scum that we Call a Low Tier Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altres

Smash Apprentice
Team Tourney
Low/Mid Lower tier tourney

Rules
No Non-Neutral Stages
No Items
Each Player gets 2 counterpicks
YOU Decide who hosts
Please set Stock Match time to 20 mins. max and report match time to me
Please PM me with your results in the form of this:
Winner:X
Opponent:X
Time:X:XX
Stage:XXX
Characters Used:XXX-XXX(Winner-Loser)
DO NOT PLAY OUT SUDDEN DEATHS, play a 2 min. 1 stock match(Same Characters,Same Stage)
If an opponent does not join, it is considered a win for the hoster.
PLease report if an opponent has not followed the rules in ANY WAY

Please list if you would like to participate. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REGISTER FRIEND CODES.
__________________________________________________ __________________

Date: 10/23/10
Time:?????
Username:XXX
FC:XXX
Brawl Name

Thank You,
Altres

milistisia2

Smash Apprentice
GIMME AN F GIMME AN A GIMME AN I GIMME AN L GIMME A URE WHATS THAT SPELL FAILURE
theres a sticky for how to run tournaments... or just look at some other tournaments to see the proper format... this is close but still very inspecific. ill signup milistisia2/REMIX/:metaknight::snake: they are lower mid tier correct?

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
yes this tourney is pretty sloppy get to making this tourney better asap *looks at milistisia sign-up* quit trolling MK and his god like awesomeness

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
GIMME AN F GIMME AN A GIMME AN I GIMME AN L GIMME A URE WHATS THAT SPELL FAILURE
theres a sticky for how to run tournaments... or just look at some other tournaments to see the proper format... this is close but still very inspecific. ill signup milistisia2/REMIX/:metaknight::snake: they are lower mid tier correct?
Ouch, that's harsh. Be a bit nicer.

/hypocritical

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I should report you for some trolling...

Anyway, Altres, you might want to check these out and update the tourney, so you don't get some insulting feedback.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7355406&postcount=895
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208597

Source: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=269303

Just read around a bit before you actually make a tournament, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom