• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SC/NC C3 Caravan.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Who is driving?
Me: Seats 3 more peeps.
JoeC (Maybe): is sort of a car.
Jman (maybe): is a Corolla?
OTHER PEOPLE: Unknown driver!? QUEST-CE QUE C'EST?

Who is going. A rough list
Crio
Decoy (NOT REALLY FAIL)
Blake
JoeC
Devin
Jman
Ali / I've Jihad It.
Philmastaaaa
Insert your name here!

Important Stuff to Consider
Anyone who wants to go can meet up with me on Friday morning, or even get housed Thursday night if they'd like. We're expecting to drive around Friday mid-day, get in around Friday night, power sleep / BRAWL AND MAYLAY ALL NIGHT LONG, then tourneytastic stuff, then leave Sunday morning or midday.

The All-Mighty Dollar
As Drivers, we would need gas money. Presumably... 10-20 dollars per person riding would be enough for there & back. I am unsure of this, though. Other than that, you resort to paying for your own foodage / drank / MONEYMATCHES

By all means, whoever is interested please inquire here. I want this shiz organized all epic-like. The C3 caravan is going to be amazing.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
You can go ahead and put my name on the going list :D
EDIT: I wanna ride with you guys soooo bad, you make it sound sooo much fun. :( But I guess as long as I get thar

The Director

Smash Lord
I'm going to C3 and I'm also driving. My car seats 4.

What I'm interested in is the lodging situation. I'm all for splitting 1 (or 2) hotel rooms.

lord karn

Smash Master
Bill and I are going in his new car (Honda Accord?). We're leaving early Saturday morning and going straight to C3. We're staying Saturday night at Chu's house ($5 housing fee) and leaving Sunday by 12. If anyone wants to drive up with us, you'll have to pay some gas money and be in or near Chapel Hill by Saturday morning. We can probably house people Friday night if you need it.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Bill and I are going in his new car (Honda Accord?). We're leaving early Saturday morning and going straight to C3. We're staying Saturday night at Chu's house ($5 housing fee) and leaving Sunday by 12. If anyone wants to drive up with us, you'll have to pay some gas money and be in or near Chapel Hill by Saturday morning. We can probably house people Friday night if you need it.
You guys should devote the next two weeks to peer pressuring me into going to this. I can't make any guarantees, but you might convince me.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Ahh peach havent played against her in a while you thinking about playing Melee at Bill?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
If I do, it'll be friendlies only. I can't afford to squander 5 dollars which I'll never see away, this close to C3.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Bumping this, because too many people are having children just for german engineering.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Decoy (Eric) isn't going because he's a robot hooker.

So we need another reliable driver.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Brobrobro called to bro pressure me into this. That **** is too good.

I have a massive project potentially due the following monday. If I don't have to have it done till the week after thanksgiving, I'll take the trip and handle the majority of the work on Sunday.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Do it Phoot.

This Thursday, I gotta figure out the housing / driving situation.

lord karn

Smash Master
Do it Phoot.

This Thursday, I gotta figure out the housing / driving situation.
It looks like we'll have 6 people coming in our car now. LDPK, his bro, phoot, me, malk, and bill. Unfortunately, we probably won't be able to get housing for that many people with Chu. Want to combine our forces and put like 11 people in a hotel room?

lord karn

Smash Master
Nevermind, Chu said he is going to try to house us all. If not all, a few of us maybe could stay at Muriel's I guess.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Awesomeeee.

This **** is gonna be mad rep for SC NC.

As for the housing, we are getting a hotel room for the 7 or 8 of us who are going.

Top Bottom