• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
News Flash: The Nintendo World Championships revealed a new game called Blast Ball and showed that Super Mario Maker is hardcore. Other than that, a competition happened.

Last edited:

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
Does this leak have any other details about the supposed Super Princess Peach sequel? Any plot details? Gameplay mechanics?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

HanAmes

Smash Ace
I've created my very first pixel art, and I'm guessing that I did okay, especially for the first time. Just tell me what you think! And above all else, I'll keep improving!
Pixel art of Daisy.png
Edit: I think I should've went overboard with the eyes...but it's a learning experience!

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I've created my very first pixel art, and I'm guessing that I did okay, especially for the first time. Just tell me what you think! And above all else, I'll keep improving!
View attachment 56792Edit: I think I should've went overboard with the eyes...but it's a learning experience!

These are the most derpiest eyes I've seen.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
View attachment 56792Edit: I think I should've went overboard with the eyes...but it's a learning experience!
Hey nicely done for your first time.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
I actually had more than one way to do the eyes, but I chose the easy way out, since it was late on my end.
Hey nicely done for your first time.
Thanks! Even though, I worked from a source...

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Only nitpick I have is that Daisy's gloves are too long. They should end at her wrists.
Being a huge Daisy fan myself I saw that immediately. But I kind of think they look good on her for some reason. Idk, I just think longer gloves are more stylish.

Also, I made this out of boredom. I was too lazy to make her gloves short, haha

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Being a huge Daisy fan myself I saw that immediately. But I kind of think they look good on her for some reason. Idk, I just think longer gloves are more stylish.

Also, I made this out of boredom. I was too lazy to make her gloves short, haha
That's actually pretty nice.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Alright, you are now an honorary member of the Daisy's Gardens Association. Feel free to stop by here anytime and talk about things Daisy related.

Then would it be too much to ask you guys to fill me in on what was shown since I gotta go to work tomorrow?
It will be shown at 9:00 AM PT. For me, that would be two hours later since I'm in the midwest unlike a few fans here. It should be a bit different if you calculate the timezone differences for your area.

I might as well hit the sack tonight like my precious doll and prepare for the big day tomorrow (Nintendo Digital Event and such). The hype is so real right now since I want to see Star Fox and know about Krystal's fate like @CliffJumper.

Last edited:

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I've seen that one before. I like it, and in fact, it used to be my first icon here on Smash Boards.

Oh... I sure hope so...
Compared to all the others this one looks more reasonable.
My first avatar here was a pic of a crow-like bird from where I live here in Tijuana XD. Now I think you all know which is my favorite Fire Emblem 10 character.

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Haha I know I can dream but I will be very very happy if Daisy is confirmed for Smash during the E3 tomorrow. Haha I probably sound too excited, getting my hopes too high.. but still..

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Haha I know I can dream but I will be very very happy if Daisy is confirmed for Smash during the E3 tomorrow. Haha I probably sound too excited, getting my hopes too high.. but still..
They're probably going to reveal at least one character in E3 (I hope)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
For those who didn't see the full direct, only a few Mario sports spinoffs were shown. We got practically the same scenes from the Nintendo Direct reveal of Mario & Sonic w/ Boxing and Archery.

As for that new Mario sports spinoff. It's Mario Tennis Ultra Smash with the Mega Mushroom as its new gimmick. While Daisy is nowhere to be found, it's pretty obvious that she will be playable by time the game is out.

Overall, I'd hate to say that this Direct was a step down from last year's and Sony won this round for now. The ONLY saving grace of the show was practically Star Fox Zero and that Paper Mario crossover. Here's to hoping that Square does a better job with their show and have a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3.

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
For those who didn't see the full direct, only a few Mario sports spinoffs were shown. We got practically the same scenes from the Nintendo Direct reveal of Mario & Sonic w/ Boxing and Archery.

As for that new Mario sports spinoff. It's Mario Tennis Ultra Smash with the Mega Mushroom as its new gimmick. While Daisy is nowhere to be found, it's pretty obvious that she will be playable by time the game is out.

Overall, I'd hate to say that this Direct was a step down from last year's and Sony won this round for now. The ONLY saving grace of the show was practically Star Fox Zero and that Paper Mario crossover. Here's to hoping that Square does a better job with their show and have a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3.
This E3 was the worst I've ever seen for Nintendo. Barely any games for Wii U except Mario Maker.

It seems like all Amiibo will be playable in Mario Maker. If there's a Super Mario Wave 2 (HA HA HA HA HA :() then Daisy might be playable.

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
This E3 was the worst I've ever seen for Nintendo. Barely any games for Wii U except Mario Maker.

It seems like all Amiibo will be playable in Mario Maker. If there's a Super Mario Wave 2 (HA HA HA HA HA :() then Daisy might be playable.
Ooh. Does that mean that characters like Marth and Rosalina can be playable for SMB3/SMW/NSMBU as well?

Top Bottom