• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
This Daisy smashified Brawl mod looks so official. Makes me wonder why Nintendo didn't make Daisy an alt costume in the first place. And I don't care if it makes Daisy seem similar to Peach or makes her seem like een more of a Peach clone, because Peach's moveset is already quite fun to play anyways and also because Daisy being playable in Smash either as unique or a clone are both still great. Just as long as she's in Smash, y'know?

Last edited:

Prince DZ

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RAS310
Check out this Brawl mod of a Sport-Outfit Daisy (or DIHSO :awesome:) re-skin and re-voice of Zero Suit Samus.

Burruni

Smash Hero
This Daisy smashified Brawl mod looks so official. Makes me wonder why Nintendo didn't make Daisy an alt costume in the first place. And I don't care if it makes Daisy seem similar to Peach or makes her seem like een more of a Peach clone, because Peach's moveset is already quite fun to play anyways and also because Daisy being playable in Smash either as unique or a clone are both still great. Just as long as she's in Smash, y'know?

I think the reasoning why not a full alt was a) not a high priority for the dev time for the edited but new model for her alt and/or b) feeling that Peach's final smash would be... off since the artwork wouldn't be able to change for it.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
M
Check out this Brawl mod of a Sport-Outfit Daisy (or DIHSO :awesome:) re-skin and re-voice of Zero Suit Samus.

Inb4 Daisy is a Zero Suit Samus clone.

Which I don't really mind either since she's my main.

Edit:
Accidental blue text. I'm starting to love this premium disease, love.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
M

Inb4 Daisy is a Zero Suit Samus clone.

Which I don't really mind either since she's my main.

Edit:
Accidental blue text. I'm starting to love this premium disease, love.
Good, let the blue take over your appearance and text like me. :evil:

Hey, still better than a Duck Hunt clone.

Daisy & BunBun Joins the Battle. :troll:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Good, let the blue take over your appearance and text like me. :evil:

Hey, still better than a Duck Hunt clone.

Daisy & BunBun Joins the Battle. :troll:

What are you talking about? This is bloody perfect. The Bunbuns were my favorite enemies from Super Mario Land and I would love for this guy to be Daisy's personal partner in battle. What's more cooler than a busy bee fighting with stinger staffs? :awesome:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I think the reasoning why not a full alt was a) not a high priority for the dev time for the edited but new model for her alt and/or b) feeling that Peach's final smash would be... off since the artwork wouldn't be able to change for it.
Mega Man's death particles change depending on the costume you choose...but that still wouldn't make Peach's Final Smash make any sense for Daisy.

HOW MANY MORE POSTS DO WE NEED?!?!?!?!

We aren't going to make it are we :(

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Mega Man's death particles change depending on the costume you choose...but that still wouldn't make Peach's Final Smash make any sense for Daisy.

HOW MANY MORE POSTS DO WE NEED?!?!?!?!

We aren't going to make it are we :(
:4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig::4alph:

The best argument would be if :4wiifit: and :4wiifitm: have feminine and masculine sillohoutes in their projectiles.

Edit: And Megaman's death animation is likely programmed to be "Primary costume of outfit => Bloop Bloop Orb Colors," and something that's progammed to be variable instead of the "cinematic" edge of final smashes.

Last edited:

Prince DZ

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RAS310
It's 40 posts per page, so after this one, we'll need 23 more posts to reach a 200th page.

Prince DZ

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RAS310
21 to go...

It's hard to come up with something to say without reaching when most of it has already been said in the 199 pages we have already. :p

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Come on, everyone!!! Princess Daisy wouldn't quit here, would she?! We can do this! We should least stop at SOME milestone, right?

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
I wish there was more Daisy merchandise, particularly figurines. But if they make some I hope they put her in her sports clothing cause we already have plenty of Daisy in her dress merchandise.

Personally, I wish Nintendo would just use Daisy's sports outfit as her main outfit, so basically use it in not just sports games, but also in Mario Party, Mario Kart, and even in future main games.

D

Deleted member

I wish there was more Daisy merchandise, particularly figurines. But if they make some I hope they put her in her sports clothing cause we already have plenty of Daisy in her dress merchandise.

Personally, I wish Nintendo would just use Daisy's sports outfit as her main outfit, so basically use it in not just sports games, but also in Mario Party, Mario Kart, and even in future main games.
I think Daisy would be a great candidate to have two different clothing options, like Wario has had. Perhaps her main one as the sports outfit, and her dress as the more classic look.

D

Deleted member

Anyway, I've been thinking a lot about Zelda lately what with the rumors of Twilight Princess HD (which I WANT so BADLY), and it even got me in the mood to play Hyrule Warriors again which is actually quite fun imo.
I kinda hope they do make a Mario version of Dynasty Warriors. I would love to see what they would do with Daisy, or any character really.

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Anyway, I've been thinking a lot about Zelda lately what with the rumors of Twilight Princess HD (which I WANT so BADLY), and it even got me in the mood to play Hyrule Warriors again which is actually quite fun imo.
I kinda hope they do make a Mario version of Dynasty Warriors. I would love to see what they would do with Daisy, or any character really.
That would be really cool to see. I wonder what the outfit they give her would look like and her weapons.

Also, it was confirmed that there WILL be a Nintendo Direct this year. I saw it on mynintendonews.com a few days ago. Hopefully we get some amiibo confirmation so we can find out if Daisy will get an amiibo. And hopefully we get some Smash news. Daisy's reveal trailer maybe!~ Don't give up hope. Daisy for Smash will be a thing.

Prince DZ

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RAS310
I just wish Sakurai would officially acknowledge her once again in an interview. Back in the days of the original Smash, he said Daisy "hadn't been in any new games". Obviously this was true back then, but he could never say that now.

11 to go!

D

Deleted member

That would be really cool to see. I wonder what the outfit they give her would look like and her weapons.

Also, it was confirmed that there WILL be a Nintendo Direct this year. I saw it on mynintendonews.com a few days ago. Hopefully we get some amiibo confirmation so we can find out if Daisy will get an amiibo. And hopefully we get some Smash news. Daisy's reveal trailer maybe!~ Don't give up hope. Daisy for Smash will be a thing.
Oh, you're right. Shouldn't we be hearing about Smash DLC plans soon? Unless Sakurai wants to wait until the character(s) is/are finished before revealing.
And yes, I really would like a Daisy amiibo. Plus there is kinda this void in games like Mario Party 10 and Ultra Smash where her amiibo could be used...

D

Deleted member

Does anyone else think Daisy Ridley's name is funnily ironic? Two video game characters in one...
Boo_ya_Daisy_Ridley_and_John_Boyega_revealed_their_Rey_and_Finn_-m-.jpg

And even more ironic, I think she could actually play Princess Daisy in a live movie...

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Does anyone else think Daisy Ridley's name is funnily ironic? Two video game characters in one...
View attachment 80756
And even more ironic, I think she could actually play Princess Daisy in a live movie...
Oh look, Daisy and Ridley's offspring exists.

But all jokes aside, I can see her playing Daisy very well. She's even prettier than the woman who played her in that cheesy Super Mario Bros. movie.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

But all jokes aside, I can see her playing Daisy very well. She's even prettier than the woman who played her in that cheesy Super Mario Bros. movie.
If that is Daisy and Ridley's offspring shouldn't they look more like this?

Sorry if I traumatized anyone for this since even the Ridley supporters hated it.

D

Deleted member

We don't speak of that.

But speaking of that, am I the only one who was bothered that Miyamoto canonized the whole Mario Mario and Luigi Mario thing which appeared in that movie? Personally, I go by what was earlier said, namely that the two are mononymous. In fact everyone is probably mononymous, except for Peach Toadstool I guess.

Top Bottom