• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Salt Reel" a community based montage idea

das_jensen

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm new to smashboards so sorry if this isn't allowed. I'm a video maker (still learning how to edit well) looking to start a series of montages created from the community itself. I have one episode already, even though its only compiled of my friend and I since no one else knows about it. Sorry i know we arent terribly good but this is why im asking for your help in sending me clips so i can get better at editing and hopefully making your plays look awesome.

anyways heres a link to the first episode, and please, give me feedback on it. Yes i know the plays arent fantastic and yes i know the editing needs work but if you can bear with me im sure i can improve the quality. Also keep in mind that most of the clips are from characters besides my main because i want it to be more diverse rather than just one character

without further adieu, heres "The Salt Reel #1"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2anLqnT7oro

Top Bottom