• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Saiyan Pod

ssjsongoku

Smash Cadet

I am taking character requests

Rules:
-Textures only
-No model edits, unless removing objects that are possible with Brawlbox
-Requests must be reasonable
-I work at my own pace, I have other things to do too.

Aceflight

Smash Cadet
Those nice textures of Cloud & Sephiroth on brawl vault (ramonM64, Mastaklo, GBC, ShadowSnake, etc.) do you know how to make it so that they just have Marth/Ike's sword instead of the giant swords they come with? I guess I'm just asking how to replace any model import of Ike/Marth's weapon to their original swords if possible.

ssjsongoku

Smash Cadet
Those nice textures of Cloud & Sephiroth on brawl vault (ramonM64, Mastaklo, GBC, ShadowSnake, etc.) do you know how to make it so that they just have Marth/Ike's sword instead of the giant swords they come with? I guess I'm just asking how to replace any model import of Ike/Marth's weapon to their original swords if possible.
I'm not exactly sure, but I'll look into it.

ssjsongoku

Smash Cadet
It is possible, but I don't know how to 3D model. If I figure out how to replace the swords,it will probably take me a while.

Last edited:

Matty89

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hydra89
Cold War camo from metal gear solid 3 and not a skin tight version lol.

Top Bottom