• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sadistic Make~A~Wish~Foundation Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

animefanatic777

Smash Rookie
NNID
andy*
Yeppitidy yep yep YEP! The Sadistic Make A Wish Foundation game makes a comeback! lol This is a pretty weird forum game I discovered a couple years back, always fun... To ruin someones wishes >:D lol Here's the rules of how the game works...

So, one person makes a wish, for example, here's the wish...

Post 1:

ComputerSavyAmish: I wish for a puppy!

Post 2:

SatanEatsCheezwhiz: Granted. But the puppy is a mutant which can shoot laser beams and shoot fire from it's mouth and can fly around, eventually in the end, ridding the world of human kind.

I wish for some Granola...

Post 3:

Onetimeatbandcamp: Granted, but the granola is laced with C4, and detonates once it hits stomach acid, so you blow up and die.

I wish that my dreams came true!

Post 4:

ComputerSavyAmish: Granted, to bad they ain't your good ones! Now, any monsters or horrifying creatures came true, and are ready to destroy the world. You should feel honored you're a genius, after all these years of trying to destroy the world, in the end, it was your mind that was going to do it, good job ;)

I wish for some clam chowder...

And it goes on like that, there's one person who makes the first wish, and whoever grants the wish(NOTE: You gotta say 'Granted' >.<) and spoils it like 3 month old milk, get's to make there wish =D Yes, sometimes it get's confusing because sometimes two people will answer at the same time lol Whoever is closest to the previous post, get's it =D I think I have explained the rules... If you have any questions, go ahead and ask =D Aight! I'll make the first wish =D

____

I wish that I could have Super Powers!

Tacel

Smash Lord
Wish granted, but it has no tip! It is now useless!

I wish for more wishes.

animefanatic777

Smash Rookie
NNID
andy*
Sorry ,I didn't know there was another one made ^^; My bad ^^;

Granted, but every time you wish, it is sadistic and corrupted!(Let's say you wish for a Taco, but instead, you'll be sent flying in to the sun XD lol)

I wish for a sword that could go on FIRE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom