• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rules of Falco

BloodL10N

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BloodL10N
  • First Rule of Falco:
Tap dance until you can tap dance no more, I don't care if your feet bleed, dancing is for life.

• Second Rule of Falco:
This is my time to shine, but never shine so bright that it's all you do--you'll die. I know you, I've seen your shoes they used to be mine.

• Third Rule of Falco:
Love yourself. Like literally, your enemy hates you, all he sees are bright hexagons in rapid succession, it's beautiful to your trained eye but a burning fire of hatred from all of the long dead reincarnations of yourself you committed to get to the top.

• Rule Four of Falco:
Your wings were clipped as a hatchling. You can't actually fly. But still you'll try... And I love you for it.

• Rule Five of Falco:
Behold your metal feet, they glisten with the blood and broken bones of thy enemies. Clean them immediately after the match to ensure optimal flight range.

• Rule Six of Falco:
The mark of the beast--it calls out to you like a banshee. But Don't listen, it is merely all of your lost souls forever doomed to your countless SD's. They want vengeance and peace. Give it to them.

• Rule Seven of Falco
People mistake your grace for an ice skater, don't listen to them--unless that's truly your dream in life then so be it. I'm not your father I'm not going to tell you what to do with your life...

• Rule Eight of Falco
Though the Fox hoard seems insurmountable you can do it, your feet are far more beautiful, they glisten enchanting your foes with countless agonizing tears--which brings me to my--

• Rule Nine of Falco
Drink the tears of your enemy they're delicious and eases emotional pain giving you the upper hand. While you're at it drink their blo--

• Rule Ten of Falco
People will call you soulless, heartless, incapable of feeling human emotions. Damn right. I'm not a human, I'm a bird and I was born to shine.

Last edited:

SwiftOfDaSouth

Smash Journeyman
First Rule of Falco:
Tap dance until you can tap dance no more, I don't care if your feet bleed, dancing is for life.

Second Rule of Falco:
This is my time to shine, but never shine so bright that it's all you do--you'll die. I know you, I've seen your shoes they used to be mine.

Third Rule of Falco:
Love yourself. Like literally, your enemy hates you, all he sees are bright hexagons in rapid succession, it's beautiful to your trained eye but a burning fire of hatred from all of the long dead reincarnations of yourself you committed to get to the top.

Rule Four of Falco:
Your wings were clipped as a hatchling. You can't actually fly. But still you'll try... And I love you for it.
what even is this thread

Top Bottom