• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Round Table- Kinghts of Dreamland

ADHD

Smash Hero
Why do I get the feeling your underestimating me for what I'm worth? Don't get me wrong I'm terrible, but that doesn't mean I suck. Glhf with any character. If you are going to do that, I'm more than likely to sandbag you and that wont be worth anything now, will it?
Serin you suck lets go!

T3h Albino

Smash Master
wyatt you're amazing lol. I have no idea how good you really are. I have a general idea, but you can never be too sure.
@ serin^

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Ally didn't sandbag. Surviving to 289 takes intense DI. That ain't sandbagging. Why would anyone sandbag for like, 1,300 dollars?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Nah, I'm going to pixie it up, and make approaches impossible, and punish any you got.
I play ZSS mad gay when I play to win.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why do I get the feeling your underestimating me for what I'm worth? Don't get me wrong I'm terrible, but that doesn't mean I suck. Glhf with any character. If you are going to do that, I'm more than likely to sandbag you and that wont be worth anything now, will it?
I'm not. I was just kidding, haha. (hence the smiley face)

I do have a problem with DDD for some reason though. That's why I'm MMing Seibrik too. I need practice. :urg:

T3h Albino

Smash Master
^I coulda sworn he said he was going to try and play the king more and train for FL's next big tourney to go all d3?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
We agreed on D3 vs Oli.

I don't even use Oli vs MK anyways. There's no point in doing that.

Top Bottom