• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rise of Falco

forward

Smash Champion
Like a dog on a leash, Falco was bound. He was given his place in the middle ranks, and was forced to live there. This was where he dwelled, he ate, slept, ****ed, and fought in the middle tier everyday for the past year. Although it was only one year since the tiers had been made, Falco had no idea how long it had been. Everyday was the same, his fights with his fellow middle tierians had become stale. His combos were fast yet they had no meaning, his ledge guards simple and unchallenging, his opponents ran into spikes like stage fatalities in Mortal Kombat.

Yet everytime he challenged the high tier, the smashers of great success such as Princess Peach, Captain Falcon, and the Ice Climbers, he fell powerless to their force. With his meager defense, Falco was no match for the likes of a down smash from Peach, a deadly Isai combo from Falcon, and the infamous, notorious "Wobble" from the Ice Climbers. What was a bird to do? Was this the fate the gods had intended for Falco? Had the programmers forever forced him into a tier of limbo? Forced to crush the weak and crumble in the hands of the strong?

"Everyday I have waited patiently for the day I would one day destroy all who step in my path." Falco whispered to himself, gazing at the stars from a desolate planet he had landed his ship on. "Many times I thought I had discovered what it takes to make the next tier. I learned the technique of short hop laser, I became fast enough to shoot two lasers while I rise to the arena, and have awed spectators by using my shine multiple times without leaving the ground, but those are not the answer. I have a feeling the answer is not in a punch or a kick, the next level is not in a physical move, it cannot be trained and mastered. No, the next level is in my mind. Sometimes I can feel it, like a small flame, not strong enough to protect you from a winter storm, but gentle enough to warm your hands. I must fan this flame, this idea, and make it grow. I must."

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Falco FTW.

Nice, kinda wierd, but hey, I main Falco too, so I won't say anything. Semi-realistic stories based on smash being a game and not a story are what I excel at.

Top Bottom