• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The RIP Lucas Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchMageDiablo

Smash Cadet
I realize lucas will never be dead to Project M players, but for those of us who loved Lucas in brawl, and will primarly be playing Sm4sh moving forward, let us lament on the removal of Lucas.

Personally, I prefer Lucas over Ness any day of the week. Lucas had the best Up smash in the game, sure its slow as balls but I've killed with it at like 60%.

I can live without wolf, though I prefer they took falco instead, and I'm a little upset about Ice Climbers because I went through the trouble of getting good with them to spite all my friends who thought he was the worse character in the game, but I feel the loss of Lucas hard.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Ivysaur's usmash was actually stronger iirc, and Lucas' dmsash was the strongest in the game.

Lucas was probably the most unique character in terms of playstyle though in that game. Not many characters had 2 aerials (nair/dair) that were +0/-2 on shield in brawl, legitimate jab 1 2 and Dtilt mix-ups, and all those ATs. Also the bair was just way too sxc...

Never forget

Zujx

Smash Apprentice
I'm extremely confused why you posted this in the Project M Lucas forum

But, i suppose its better than a Lucas got nerfed lucas is dead thread

ArchMageDiablo

Smash Cadet
I'm extremely confused why you posted this in the Project M Lucas forum

But, i suppose its better than a Lucas got nerfed lucas is dead thread
Ack, because I'm an idiot, no smash 4 forum for him, just peeked in the brawl and seen the many topics matching my sentiment. Oh well. TY for making me aware of my stupidity >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom