• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rebooted Evolving SSB Roster Game

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Bowser
  5. Bowser Jr.
  6. Link
  7. Zelda
  8. Ganondorf
  9. Impa
  10. Samus
  11. Ridley
  12. Kirby
  13. Meta Knight
  14. King Dedede
  15. Bandana Dee
  16. Fox
  17. Falco
  18. Wolf
  19. Pikachu
  20. Mewtwo
  21. Pokemon Trainer
  22. Greninja
  23. Captain Falcon
  24. Ness
  25. Pit
  26. Palutena
  27. Inkling
  28. Octoling
  29. Olimar
  30. Villager
  31. Isabelle
  32. Tom Nook
  33. Marth
  34. Ike
  35. Robin
  36. Byleth
  37. Donkey Kong
  38. Diddy Kong
  39. King K Rool
  40. Yoshi
  41. Wario
  42. Little Mac
  43. Spring Man
  44. Shulk
  45. Pyra/Mythra
  46. Issac
  47. Ryu
  48. Chun-Li
  49. Mega Man
  50. Sonic
  51. Tails
  52. Bomberman
  53. Pac-Man
  54. Steve
  55. Crash Bandicoot
  56. Rayman
Newcomers: Bomberman, Byleth, Palutena, Bandana Dee, Impa

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultdk::ultwario::ultyoshi:
:ultpikachu: (Gholdengo)(Genesect)(Diancie)(Urshifu)(Arceus)
:ultlink: :ultzelda: :ultganondorf:(King Rauru)(Impa):ultsamus: :ultridley:(Raven Beak)
:ultkirby: :ultmetaknight: :ultkingdedede:(Magalor)(Ayumi):ultolimar: :ultfox:
:ultisabelle:(Nooklings)(KK Slider):ultinkling:(DJ Octavio)
(Alear):ultbyleth::ultrobinf:(Sami) :ultshulk:(:ultpyra:/:ultmythra:)(Mio)
:ultsonic:(Shadow)(Eggman)(Kiryu):ultcloud::ultsephiroth:(2B)
:ultryu:(Chun Li)(Crash)(Dingodile)
:ultpacman:(Lara Croft)(Shantae)(Master Chief)

Newcomers - :ultluigi:(Arceus)(Impa)(Magalor)(Chun Li)

(Raven Beak)

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultbowser::ultrosalina:Fawful, :ultdk::ultdiddy:Dixie Kong
:ultkrool::ultyoshi::ultwario::ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:Midna, :ultsamus::ultridley::ultkirby:
:ultmetaknight::ultkingdedede:Bandanna Dee, :ultfox::ultfalco::ultpikachu::ultjigglypuff::ultmewtwo::249::ultlucario:
Glaceon, :ultgreninja::ultincineroar:Boltund, Tinkaton, :ultness::ultfalcon::ulticeclimbers::ultlucina::ultcorrinf:
:ultpit::ultpalutena::ultolimar::ultisabelle::ultduckhunt::ultinkling::ultminmin:ultsonic:Tails and Amy
:ultmegaman::ultpacman::ultbanjokazooie::ultsteve: and Shantae
:ultlink: :ultzelda: :ultganondorf:(King Rauru)(Impa):ultsamus: :ultridley:
:ultsonic:(Shadow)(Eggman)(Kiryu):ultcloud::ultsephiroth:(2B)
:ultryu:(Chun Li)(Crash)(Dingodile)
:ultpacman:(Lara Croft)(Shantae)(Master Chief)

Newcomers - :ultluigi:(Arceus)(Impa)(Magalor)(Chun Li)
Please feel free to add an additional fighter as others have 56.

I suspect we’re reaching the end of this game sooner rather than later.
I’m thinking of ending this after 25 rounds, so we’re halfway through. For the next game, I’m thinking of us doing one where we remake the SSB series rosters. I’ll think about how I want to approach 64 as most rosters will probably converge.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultyoshi::ultwario::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultkrool::ultgnw: (Excitebiker)
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultridley::ultpit::ultpalutena::ulticeclimbers::ultlittlemac::ultfox::ultfalcon::ultolimar::ultwiifittrainer:
:ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight::ultisabelle: (Tom Nook) :ultinkling: (Off the Hook) (Chorus Kids)
:ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultmewtwo::ultgreninja::ultincineroar::ultness: (Lyn):ultike::ultlucina::ultrobin::ultshulk:(:ultpyra:/:ultmythra:):ultminmin
:ultpacman::ultsonic: (Knuckles) (Arle) :ultmegaman::ultryu: (Chun-Li) (Jill Valentine):ultcloud::ultsephiroth::ultsimon:

New: King K. Rool, Ice Climbers, Charizard, Ike, Sephiroth

Supplemental veterans are the priority this time, trying to take into account both individual significance and gameplay variety. Ice Climbers are not exactly the most important characters longterm, but their gameplay is entirely unique and quite foundational. I almost had Rosalina & Luma here instead, but since I'm giving vets back to a number of other series already I felt like I could wait a bit longer with Mario. After all, Yoshi and Wario have different series emblems but for all intents and purposes are still representing that universe of characters.

And by some stretch, so is K. Rool. He's one of my favorite Ultimate newcomers and has tools unlike any other heavyweight. He's a clear standout fan-favorite and adds another rival to the core cast. Same can be said about Ike, demonstrably the most popular character in his series and even though we have a couple others right now, the "big sword guy" title belongs to him. With that, once I add Marth back, I may be satisfied with where Fire Emblem is.

Charizard is back. Truth be told, I actually don't care that much about Charizard - he's not a very interesting fighter on his own. But it'd be weird to add Squirtle and Ivysaur first, who are far more compelling and add more to this lineup - and I intend to rebuild Pokemon Trainer. Would have felt a bit guilty if I treated all three as one character, although I was close to doing so.

Want to lay off third parties a bit and prioritize some of the more notable first parties missing right now, but I want to be fair to Sephiroth and re-instate the first "second unique rep" from a third party. I also just love his design philosophy, and how he is such a convincing "boss" character. Now Sonic, Street Fighter and Final Fantasy have secondary fighters - I think that's probably as far as I'm gonna go, the rest will probably be from unrepresented third party series unless I change my mind. Sounds like we have quite a bit of time left so we'll see.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the rosters

Pupp135 Pupp135
:ultmario::ultpeach::ultluigi::ultbowser::ultdaisy::ultrosalina::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultyoshi::ultwario::ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf::ultsheik:
:ultsamus::ultridley::ultlucina::ultbyleth::ultike::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight:(Bandana Waddle Dee):ultpikachu::ultlucario::ultpokemontrainer::ultgreninja:
:ultvillager::ultisabelle:(Tom Nook):ultfox::ultfalcon::ultness::ultpit::ultshulk:(:ultmythra:/:ultpyra:):ultinkling:(Octoling):ultolimar:(Ring Fit Trainee)
:ulticeclimbers::ultgnw:(Isaac):ultmiifighters::ultpacman::ultmegaman::ultsimon::ultryu::ultsonic::ultcloud:(Master Chief):ultsora::ultsteve:

BritishGuy54 BritishGuy54
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultrosalina::ultbowser::ultbowserjr:[Paper Mario]:ultdk::ultdiddy::ultyoshi::ultwario:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:[Impa]:ultsamus::ultridley::ultvillager::ultisabelle::ultkirby::ultmetaknight::ultkingdedede:[BWD]
:ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultmewtwo::ultlucario::ultgreninja::ultfox::ultness::ultfalcon::ultolimar::ultinkling::ultpit::ultlittlemac:
:ultmarth::ultike::ultrobin::ultbyleth:[Alear]:ultshulk:(:ultpyra:/:ultmythra:/Pneuma)[Noah]:ultminmin[Ring Fit]:ultgnw::ultpacman:
:ultryu:[Chun-Li]:ultmegaman: :ultsonic:[Shadow]:ultbayonetta:[Rayman]

nirvanafan nirvanafan
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultdk::ultwario::ultyoshi::ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:(King Rauru) (Impa)
:ultpikachu: (Gholdengo)(Genesect)(Diancie)(Urshifu)(Arceus):ultsamus: :ultridley:(Raven Beak):ultkirby: :ultmetaknight: :ultkingdedede:(Magalor)
:ultisabelle:(Nooklings)(KK Slider):ultinkling:(DJ Octavio)(Alear):ultbyleth::ultrobinf::ultfox::ultolimar:(Ayumi)(Sami)
:ultshulk:(:ultpyra:/:ultmythra:)(Mio):ultsonic:(Shadow)(Eggman)(Kiryu):ultcloud::ultsephiroth:(2B):ultryu:(Chun Li)
:ultpacman:(Crash)(Dingodile)(Lara Croft)(Shantae)(Master Chief)

BowserKing BowserKing
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultbowser::ultrosalina:(Fawful):ultdk::ultdiddy:(Dixie Kong):ultkrool::ultyoshi:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:(Midna):ultsamus::ultridley::ultkirby::ultmetaknight::ultkingdedede:(Bandanna Dee):ultfox::ultfalco:(Krystal)
:ultpikachu::ultjigglypuff::ultmewtwo::249::ultlucario:(Glaceon) :ultgreninja::ultincineroar:(Boltund) (Tinkaton):ultwario::ultness:
:ultfalcon::ulticeclimbers::ultlucina::ultcorrinf::ultpit::ultpalutena::ultolimar::ultisabelle::ultduckhunt::ultinkling::ultminmin:ultpacman:
:ultsonic:(Tails) (Amy):ultmegaman::ultbanjokazooie::ultsteve: (Shantae)

Otoad64 Otoad64
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach:(Captain Toad):ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultyoshi::ultwario:(Ashley):ultdk::ultdiddy:(Dixie Kong):ultkrool::ultgnw:
:ultlink::ultzelda:(Impa)(Tingle):ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultridley::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight:(Bandana Waddle Dee):ultfox::ultness::ultfalcon:
:ultpikachu:(Gengar):ultmewtwo:(Heracross):ultgreninja:(Tinkaton):ultmarth::ultrobin::ultbyleth::ultpit::ultolimar:(Oatchi):ultisabelle:(Tom Nook)
:ultwiifittrainer::ultlittlemac::ultshulk::ultinkling:(Callie & Marie)(Chibi-Robo):ultsonic:(Tails):ultmegaman::ultpacman::ultryu::ultsteve:(Doom Slayer):ultmiifighters:

D darkvortex
:ultmario::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultluigi:(Waluigi):ultdk::ultdiddy:(Dixie Kong):ultyoshi::ultwario:(Ashley):ultfalcon::ultfox:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:(King Rauru):ultsamus::ultridley::ultchrom::ultbyleth::ultmarth::ultisabelle::ultvillager::ultpit::ultpalutena:
:ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight:(Bandana Waddle Dee):ultpikachu::ultlucario::ultgreninja:(Meowscarada):ultjigglypuff:
(:ultpyra: \ :ultmythra:):ultshulk::ultolimar::ultinkling:(Octoling):ultness:(Ring Fit Adventurer):ultlittlemac::ultgnw::ultduckhunt:
(Isaac)(Sami):ultpacman::ultryu::ulthero::ultsonic::ultsteve::ultbayonetta::ultcloud::ultsimon:(Crash Bandicoot)

DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultbowser::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultrosalina: :ultyoshi: :ultduckhunt::ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:(Midna)
:ultdk::ultdiddy::ultkrool:Dixie Kong:ultsamus::ultridley::ultzss::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight:(Bandana Waddle Dee):ultfalcon:
:ultmarth::ultchrom::ultroy::ultike::ultfox:(Krystal):ultfalco::ultwolf::ultpikachu:(Heracross)(Gardevoir):ultlucario:(Zoroark)
:ultinkling:(Octoling):ultness:(Porky Minch):ultshulk::ultpit::ultpalutena::ultgnw::ultvillager::ultisabelle:(Lip):ultpacman:
(Bomberman):ultmegaman::ultsimon::ultryu:(Arle):ultsonic::ultcloud:(Rayman)

Louie G. Louie G.
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultyoshi::ultwario::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultkrool::ultgnw: (Excitebiker)
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultridley::ultpit::ultpalutena::ulticeclimbers::ultlittlemac::ultfox::ultfalcon::ultolimar::ultwiifittrainer:
:ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight::ultisabelle: (Tom Nook) :ultinkling: (Off the Hook) (Chorus Kids)
:ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultmewtwo::ultgreninja::ultincineroar::ultness: (Lyn):ultike::ultlucina::ultrobin::ultshulk:(:ultpyra:/:ultmythra:):ultminmin
:ultpacman::ultsonic: (Knuckles) (Arle) :ultmegaman::ultryu: (Chun-Li) (Jill Valentine):ultcloud::ultsephiroth::ultsimon:

Northsouthmap Northsouthmap
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultdk::ultkrool::ultdiddy::ultyoshi::ultwario::ultsamus::ultridley:
:ultlink::ultganondorf::ultzelda:(Impa):ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight:(Bandana Waddle Dee):ultpikachu::ultmewtwo::ultgreninja::ultpokemontrainer:
:ultfox::ultwolf::ultfalco::ultinkling:(Octoling):ultolimar::ultisabelle:(Tom Nook):ultvillager::ultness::ultpit::ultpalutena:
:ultmarth::ultrobinf::ultike::ultbylethf::ultshulk:(:ultpyra:/:ultmythra:):ultfalcon::ultlittlemac:(Spring Man)(Isaac):ultpacman:(Bomberman)
:ultmegaman::ultryu:(Chun-Li):ultsonic:(Tails)(Crash Bandicoot)(Rayman):ultsteve:

Vote for your 3 favorite rosters, where yours is not first.

1. Louie G.
2. Bowserking
3. NorthsouthMap

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes

Pupp135 Pupp135 4
BritishGuy54 BritishGuy54 6
nirvanafan nirvanafan 6
BowserKing BowserKing 4
Otoad64 Otoad64 2
D darkvortex 6
DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 2
Louie G. Louie G. 20
Northsouthmap Northsouthmap 4

Louie G. wins this round, and BritishGuy54, Nirvanafan, and Darkvotex all tied for second. Louie G. gets five points, and BritishGuy54, Nirvanafan, and Darkvotex all get three points.

1. Louie G. 47
2. OToad64 22
3. Northsouthmap 21
4. Pupp135 20
5. Darkvotex 13
6. BritishGuy54, Nirvanafan 3
8. DragonRobotKing26 2
9. BowserKing

Round 14: Add three characters to third party franchises on your roster.
:ultmario::ultpeach::ultluigi::ultbowser::ultdaisy::ultrosalina::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultyoshi::ultwario::ultfalcon::ultness:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf::ultsheik::ultsamus::ultridley::ultlucina::ultbyleth::ultike::ultpit::ultshulk:(:ultmythra:/:ultpyra:)
:ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight:(Bandana Waddle Dee):ultpikachu::ultlucario::ultpokemontrainer::ultgreninja::ultvillager::ultisabelle:(Tom Nook):ultfox:
:ultinkling:(Octoling):ultolimar:(Ring Fit Trainee):ulticeclimbers::ultgnw:(Isaac):ultmiifighters::ultpacman::ultmegaman::ultsimon:(Master Chief)
:ultryu:(Chun-Li):ultsonic:(Tails):ultcloud:(Tidus):ultsora::ultsteve:

Tails was more of a preference to him over Eggman or Shadow, Chun-Li feels self-explanatory, and Tidus is my preferred choice for another FF character.

Since you recently joined this thread ninjahmos ninjahmos , here were the previous prompts if you’d like to join. The total number of fighters should be 59.
Round 1: 12 Nintendo characters from separate franchises
Round 2: Add a character to represent each traditional subtractive primary color (red, yellow, blue). Pink is allowed in place of red.
Round 3: Add four characters from represented franchises
Round 4: Add three third party characters from different companies
Round 5: Add three characters who debuted in SSB64, Melee, or Brawl
Round 6: Add three characters who debuted in For or Ultimate
Round 7: Choose five characters of your choice
Round 8: Add four female characters
Round 9: Add a character to represent each traditional subtractive secondary color (green, purple, orange). Brown is allowed in place of orange
Round 10: Add three characters who have never been playable in SSB
Round 11: Add five characters from represented franchises
Round 12: Add three characters from unrepresented franchises
Round 13: Add five fighters of your choice

Also, would everyone like me to give a heads up for ideas for upcoming rounds?

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Bowser
  5. Daisy
  6. Rosalina & Luma
  7. Yoshi
  8. Donkey Kong
  9. Diddy Kong
  10. King K. Rool
  11. Dixie Kong
  12. Duck Hunt Duo
  13. Link
  14. Zelda
  15. Ganondorf
  16. Midna
  17. Marth
  18. Roy
  19. Ike
  20. Chrom
  21. Samus
  22. Zero Suit Samus
  23. Ridley
  24. Kirby
  25. Meta Knight
  26. King Dedede
  27. Bandana Waddle Dee
  28. Fox
  29. Falco
  30. Krystal
  31. Wolf
  32. Pikachu
  33. Heracross
  34. Gardevoir
  35. Lucario
  36. Zoroark
  37. Ness
  38. Porky Minch
  39. Captain Falcon
  40. Inkling
  41. Octoling
  42. Villager
  43. Isabelle
  44. Pit
  45. Palutena
  46. Mr. Game & Watch
  47. Lip
  48. Shulk
  49. Pac-Man
  50. Sonic
  51. Tails
  52. Arle
  53. Mega Man
  54. Ryu
  55. Chun-Li
  56. Simon Belmont
  57. Alucard
  58. Bomberman
  59. Cloud
  60. Rayman
Addictions: Tails, Alucard and Chun-Li

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
:ultmario::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultluigi:(Waluigi):ultdk::ultdiddy:(Dixie Kong):ultyoshi::ultwario:(Ashley):ultfalcon::ultfox:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:(King Rauru):ultsamus::ultridley::ultchrom::ultbyleth::ultmarth::ultisabelle::ultvillager::ultpit::ultpalutena:
:ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight:(Bandana Waddle Dee):ultpikachu::ultlucario::ultgreninja:(Meowscarada):ultjigglypuff:
(:ultpyra: \ :ultmythra:):ultshulk::ultolimar::ultinkling:(Octoling):ultness:(Ring Fit Adventurer):ultlittlemac::ultgnw::ultduckhunt:
(Isaac)(Sami):ultpacman::ultryu::ulthero::ultsonic::ultsteve::ultbayonetta::ultcloud::ultsimon:(Crash Bandicoot) (Chun-Li) (Dr. Eggman) (Alucard)

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Bowser
  5. Daisy
  6. Rosalina & Luma
  7. Yoshi
  8. Donkey Kong
  9. Diddy Kong
  10. King K. Rool
  11. Dixie Kong
  12. Duck Hunt Duo
  13. Link
  14. Zelda
  15. Ganondorf
  16. Midna
  17. Marth
  18. Roy
  19. Ike
  20. Chrom
  21. Samus
  22. Zero Suit Samus
  23. Ridley
  24. Kirby
  25. Meta Knight
  26. King Dedede
  27. Bandana Waddle Dee
  28. Fox
  29. Falco
  30. Krystal
  31. Wolf
  32. Pikachu
  33. Heracross
  34. Gardevoir
  35. Lucario
  36. Zoroark
  37. Ness
  38. Porky Minch
  39. Captain Falcon
  40. Inkling
  41. Octoling
  42. Villager
  43. Isabelle
  44. Pit
  45. Palutena
  46. Mr. Game & Watch
  47. Lip
  48. Shulk
  49. Pac-Man
  50. Kazuya Mishima
  51. Sonic
  52. Arle
  53. Mega Man
  54. Ryu
  55. Simon Belmont
  56. Bomberman
  57. Cloud
  58. Hero (Dragon Quest)
  59. Banjo & Kazooie
  60. Rayman
Addictions: Hero, Kazuya and Banjo & Kazooie
I think it means series already on your roster

Pupp135

Smash Lord
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Bowser
  5. Daisy
  6. Rosalina & Luma
  7. Yoshi
  8. Donkey Kong
  9. Diddy Kong
  10. King K. Rool
  11. Dixie Kong
  12. Duck Hunt Duo
  13. Link
  14. Zelda
  15. Ganondorf
  16. Midna
  17. Marth
  18. Roy
  19. Ike
  20. Chrom
  21. Samus
  22. Zero Suit Samus
  23. Ridley
  24. Kirby
  25. Meta Knight
  26. King Dedede
  27. Bandana Waddle Dee
  28. Fox
  29. Falco
  30. Krystal
  31. Wolf
  32. Pikachu
  33. Heracross
  34. Gardevoir
  35. Lucario
  36. Zoroark
  37. Ness
  38. Porky Minch
  39. Captain Falcon
  40. Inkling
  41. Octoling
  42. Villager
  43. Isabelle
  44. Pit
  45. Palutena
  46. Mr. Game & Watch
  47. Lip
  48. Shulk
  49. Pac-Man
  50. Kazuya Mishima
  51. Sonic
  52. Arle
  53. Mega Man
  54. Ryu
  55. Simon Belmont
  56. Bomberman
  57. Cloud
  58. Hero (Dragon Quest)
  59. Banjo & Kazooie
  60. Rayman
Addictions: Hero, Kazuya and Banjo & Kazooie
Based on the prompt, please change these fighters to series already represented on the roster.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Also, would everyone like me to give a heads up for ideas for upcoming rounds?
Up to you, I see the value in both angles. From a strategy perspective I think it'd be nice to know what to expect... for example, I wouldn't have added Sephiroth last round if I knew I could add him this round. But the unexpectedness does add an extra challenge, and keeps us on our toes to make creative decisions and operate around curveballs. So if you want the game to maintain that challenge, we should continue doing what we're doing. But as a participant, I would like to know what's coming just so it'll be easier to make the roster that I want to make. Don't really know what the better choice is.

I think that's probably as far as I'm gonna go, the rest will probably be from unrepresented third party series unless I change my mind. Sounds like we have quite a bit of time left so we'll see.
Well this aged poorly. Let's see what I can do about it.

:ultpacman::ultsonic: (Tails) (Knuckles) (Arle) :ultmegaman::ultryu::ultken: (Chun-Li) (Jill) (Leon):ultcloud::ultsephiroth::ultsimon:

New: Tails, Ken, Leon Kennedy

Tails rounds out the Sonic Heroes. Pretty easy choice, since it was a split second decision to replace him with Knuckles in the first place. Between these three I'm very content with the Sonic lineup, I think they all add something valuable to the table. As great as Eggman would be, in my mind he just functions better as a really cool boss.

Ken and Leon are echo fighters. Ken is self explanatory, and I figure Leon and Jill can borrow from one another like Simon / Richter have done. Resident Evil 4 opens up some options for more physical combat, and we can go more classic with their weapons or something. This certainly doesn't help my Capcom favoritism but maybe being derivative at least justifies them a bit better. And it does make me happy that Ken can join with Ryu and Chun-Li.

Last edited:

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
Round 1:

1. Mario
2. Donkey Kong
3. Link
4. Samus
5. Yoshi
6. Kirby
7. Fox
8. Pikachu
9. Luigi
10. Ness
11. Captain Falcon
12. Marth

Round 2:

13. Jigglypuff
14. Wario
15. Sheik

Round 3:

16. Roy
17. Diddy Kong
18. Ganondorf
19. Falco

Round 4:

20. Sonic
21. Ryu
22. Simon Belmont

Round 5:

23. Bowser
24. Mewtwo
25. King Dedede

Round 6:

26. Duck Hunt
27. Cloud
28. Ridley

Round 7:

29. Geno
30. NiGHTS
31. Arthur (Ghosts 'n Goblins)
32. Bill Rizer (Contra)
33. Lloyd Irving

Round 8:

34. Peach
35. Zelda
36. Dixie Kong
37. Lucina

Round 9:

38. Bowser Jr.
39. Waluigi
40. Crash Bandicoot

Round 10:

41. Phoenix Wright
42. Dante
43. Travis Touchdown

Round 11:

44. Meta Knight
45. Ike
46. Lucas
47. Pokémon Trainer
48. King K. Rool

Round 12:

49. Rayman
50. Doom Slayer
51. Master Chief

Round 13:

52. Arle Nadja
53. Kazuma Kiryu
54. Karate Joe (Rhythm Heaven)
55. Ryu Hayabusa
56. Lara Croft

Round 14:

New Additions: Shadow, Chun-Li and Tidus

Edit: FINISHED (Did I do this right?)

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Bowser
  5. Daisy
  6. Rosalina & Luma
  7. Yoshi
  8. Donkey Kong
  9. Diddy Kong
  10. King K. Rool
  11. Dixie Kong
  12. Duck Hunt Duo
  13. Link
  14. Zelda
  15. Ganondorf
  16. Midna
  17. Marth
  18. Roy
  19. Ike
  20. Chrom
  21. Samus
  22. Zero Suit Samus
  23. Ridley
  24. Kirby
  25. Meta Knight
  26. King Dedede
  27. Bandana Waddle Dee
  28. Fox
  29. Falco
  30. Krystal
  31. Wolf
  32. Pikachu
  33. Heracross
  34. Gardevoir
  35. Lucario
  36. Zoroark
  37. Ness
  38. Porky Minch
  39. Captain Falcon
  40. Inkling
  41. Octoling
  42. Villager
  43. Isabelle
  44. Pit
  45. Palutena
  46. Mr. Game & Watch
  47. Lip
  48. Shulk
  49. Pac-Man
  50. Sonic
  51. Tails
  52. Arle
  53. Mega Man
  54. Ryu
  55. Chun-Li
  56. Simon Belmont
  57. Alucard
  58. Bomberman
  59. Cloud
  60. Rayman
Addictions: Tails, Alucard and Chun-Li
There should be only 59 characters

BritishGuy54

Smash Journeyman
Round 13:
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultrosalina::ultbowser::ultbowserjr:[Paper Mario]
:ultdk::ultdiddy::ultyoshi::ultwario::ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:[Impa]
:ultsamus::ultridley::ultvillager::ultisabelle::ultkirby::ultmetaknight::ultkingdedede:[BWD]
:ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultmewtwo::ultlucario::ultgreninja::ultfox::ultness::ultfalcon:
:ultmarth::ultike::ultrobin::ultbyleth:[Alear]:ultolimar::ultpit::ultlittlemac:
:ultshulk:(:ultpyra:/:ultmythra:/Pneuma)[Noah]:ultinkling::ultminmin[Ring Fit]:ultgnw::ultpacman:
:ultryu::ultken:[Chun-Li]:ultmegaman: [Zero]:ultsonic:[Dr. Eggman][Shadow]
:ultbayonetta:[Rayman]

Additions: :ultken:Ken, Dr. Eggman, Zero

Uh oh. I didn’t want to triple dip with Sonic and Street Fighter but I don’t really have much choice here.

Anyhow, Ken is back. That’s neat, and rounds out the core trio of Street Fighter.

Dr. Eggman. I considered Tails, but I already have Shadow, so two semi-clones might have been a bit much.

Zero is just a popular Mega Man pick from what I hear. Hopefully, I get to include more third parties at some point.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Round 1:

1. Mario
2. Donkey Kong
3. Link
4. Samus
5. Yoshi
6. Kirby
7. Fox
8. Pikachu
9. Luigi
10. Ness
11. Captain Falcon
12. Jigglypuff

Round 2:

13. Ganondorf
14. Starfy
15. Marth

Round 3:

16. Luigi
17. Diddy Kong
18. Sheik
19. Falco

Round 4:

20. Sonic
21. Ryu
22. Simon Belmont

Round 5:

23. Bowser
24. Mewtwo
25. King Dedede

Round 6:

26. Duck Hunt
27. Cloud
28. Ridley

Round 7:

29. Geno
30. NiGHTS
31. Arthur (Ghosts 'n Goblins)
32. Bill Rizer (Contra)
33. Lloyd Irving

Round 8:

34. Peach
35. Zelda
36. Dixie Kong
37. Lucina

Round 9:

38. Bowser Jr.
39. Waluigi
40. Crash Bandicoot

Round 10:

41. Phoenix Wright
42. Dante
43. Travis Touchdown

Round 11:

44. Meta Knight
45. Ike
46. Lucas
47. Pokémon Trainer
48. King K. Rool

Round 12:

49. Rayman
50. Doom Slayer
51. Master Chief

Round 13:

52. Arle Nadja
53. Kazuma Kiryu
54. Karate Joe (Rhythm Heaven)
55. Ryu Hayabusa
56. Lara Croft

Round 14:

New Additions: Shadow, Chun-Li and Tidus

Edit: FINISHED (Did I do this right?)
This should be able to work as a final roster even though you added 2 pokemon in round 1 (I’ll just have it so Jigglypuff and Sheik being added round 2, Marth added round 1, and Ganondorf round 3).

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
:ultlink: :ultzelda: :ultganondorf:(King Rauru)(Impa):ultsamus: :ultridley:(Raven Beak)
:ultsonic:(Shadow)(Eggman)(Tails)(Kiryu)
:ultcloud::ultsephiroth:(FF14 Warrior of Light)(2B)
:ultryu:(Chun Li)(M. Bison)(Crash)(Dingodile)
(Master Chief):ultpacman:(Lara Croft)(Shantae)

Newcomers - (Tails)(FF14 Warrior of Light)(M. Bison)

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultbowserjr:(Geno):ultdk::ultdiddy:
(Dixie Kong):ultkrool::ultyoshi::ultwario:(Waluigi):ultlink::ultzelda::ultsheik:
:ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultridley::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight::ultfox::ultfalco:
:ultpikachu::ultjigglypuff::ultmewtwo::ultpokemontrainer::ultness::ultlucas::ultfalcon::ultmarth:
:ultlucina::ultroy::ultike: :ultduckhunt: (Karate Joe):ultsonic:(Shadow)(NiGHTS)
(Arle Nadja)(Kazuma Kiryu):ultryu:(Chun-Li)(Arthur)(Phoenix Wright)(Dante):ultsimon:
(Bill Rizer):ultcloud:(Tidus)(Lloyd Irving)(Crash Bandicoot)(Travis Touchdown)(Rayman)(Doom Slayer)
(Master Chief)(Ryu Hayabusa)(Lara Croft)

I made a few changes to my roster.

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultbowser::ultrosalina:Fawful, :ultdk::ultdiddy:and Dixie Kong
:ultkrool::ultyoshi::ultwario::ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:Midna,:ultsamus::ultridley::ultkirby:
:ultmetaknight::ultkingdedede:Bandanna Dee, :ultfox::ultfalco:Krystal, :ultpikachu::ultjigglypuff::ultmewtwo::249:
:ultlucario:Glaceon, :ultgreninja::ultincineroar:Boltund, Tinkaton, :ultness::ultfalcon::ulticeclimbers::ultlucina:
:ultcorrinf::ultpit::ultpalutena::ultolimar::ultisabelle::ultduckhunt::ultinkling::ultminmin:ultsonic: and Tails
Amy, Knuckles, :ultmegaman: Chun Li, :ultpacman::ultbanjokazooie::ultsteve:, Shantae and Ray-Man
To keep in line with the prompt, please swap out Chun-Li and Rayman with two characters from a series on your roster.

Top Bottom