• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Real Power of the Falcon Punch

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Wow that was awesome, I never saw it before. One thing with the Falcon Punch that i've done is use it as an edgeguard, You have to run and about 10 feet from the edge of Final Destination, you full jump off and use Falcon Punch, you have to press B right as/after you jump though or else it will finish and you wont be able to get back to the ledge with Up+B, I would show a video but I don't have the equipment.

fatninja64

Smash Rookie
lolz i don't know about effective, but it is def. the biggest slap in the face. Falcon punch ftw.

fatninja64

Smash Rookie
omg, that is so....so....im gonna go on a limb here and say that was PIMPTACULOUS.

and I don't even know what that means !!!!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I laughed so hard I pissed my pants! LOL. I am gonna do that at X-topia!

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
If you guys want it, you're going to have to contact MARIOWNAGE and FalseFalco, just to ask their permission. I have a smaller scaled down .gif that I'll upload soon and update this post with.

Edit: It's in my sig.

punisher47

Smash Journeyman
both are to good. but i like jumping off the stage after them with a falcon punch its way to funny when you hit it.

EastCoastEddie

Smash Journeyman
Ok, the falcon punch is cool and all in game but can we talk less about "falcon edgeguards are cool!" and more about the awesome power of the universe exploding falcon punch in the anime clip? I hope you all are watching the video clip. **** is too funny. You even get to see the grandmaster of awesome without his helmet on!

Oh well, at least I inspired a new avatar for Sinz.

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
There are a few FP opportunities. the best ones IMO are falco/fox/falcon around 80% Dair after a tech chase or w/e and then falcon punch, they'll be within the hitbox if they don't DI, and marth around 50%. Also, if you can get a stomp through a platform, You can get on one side of it, and you'll basically falcon punch the whole platform, Just a little mind game..

Top Bottom