• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The real identity of Metaknight is...

Marie_54

Smash Ace
Meta Knight sounds like Metal Sonic in the game Sonic Heroes.

Sega sucks,Neo Metal Sonic is the coolest thing in the whole game the only thing that makes the storyline different than a bag with crap but you don't even get to fight him.

LOL I just checked the game and they really do sound alike, more than i remembered. Someone should check who are their voice actors! :laugh:

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
ok, i did some digging on metal sonic's voice actors.
In sonic Heroes, the voice of metal sonic was profided by Ryan Drummond (the same dude who does sonic's voice in Sonic adventure 1-sonic heroes.) but with electronic distortions to change the voice
BUT, (even though this has nothing to do with the above) in Sonic rivals 2, Eggman ued a clone Of metal sonic as a loudspeaker, and the guy who voiced as eggman, had been eggman in sonic X, and 6 minor roles in kirby: right back at ya!

Marie_54

Smash Ace
ok, i did some digging on metal sonic's voice actors.
In sonic Heroes, the voice of metal sonic was profided by Ryan Drummond (the same dude who does sonic's voice in Sonic adventure 1-sonic heroes.) but with electronic distortions to change the voice
Wow that is just amazing... I never thought it could be Ryan. O_o

Top Bottom