• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The REAL Georgia Power Rankings. Updated for Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaddd

Smash Lord
*Advisement - The GA power ranking thread is created not to envoke rivalries and bitter personal attacks. The purpose of the power ranking thread and the goal of the voting members is to provide the players of GA and anyone interested in such a means to generally compare the skill of GA players. It is not meant to say that person 4 beats person 6 every time, yet to simply state that on a consistent basis, these players outrank others in tournaments or respected matches (i.e. money matches or rivalry matches).

The Panel - Well we pretty much don't need one since I obviously own you all.

Note: The current rankings were created with consideration to attendance, as well as tournament placings. The power rankings are going to undergo a structural change, but for this update, we used the old format.

Tournaments used:

Just some small smashfests that never happened over at Datman's. It was so discrete that even I wasn't there.

The Next Convention of Panelists is undecided.

The list:
1. Cheeseburgers - Fox/Falco
2. Out of Staters - Everyone
3. Brawl Players - Bowser
4. That guy that won that Brawl tournament at GPC one time - Who Cares/Maybe Pichu
5. Regular Hamburgers - Marth/Roy/Ganon with his sword
6. Smash 64 - Fox/Samus/Yoshi/Kirby/Mario/Luigi/Pikachu/Captain Falcon/DK/Ness
7. Who ever that was that managed to beat me in that drunken money match last week - Large green blur/ Smaller pink blur
8. Long Division - It doesn't need a character.
9. Datman - Falco
10. Daniel Zaman - Ganondorf

Discuss

chaddd

Smash Lord
Yeah I was going to put PC Chris and Mew2King on there, but people keep saying they don't live here and they're already on other Power Rankings or something. Forget that, they shouldn't be the only ones that get them on their list. Power to the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom