• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The reactions to Waluigi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaze Arashi

Smash Journeyman
Queens New York. Occasionally in Smashville
NNID
marshie2014
As we could tell.....many people wanted Waluigi. Several people had so many memes of him not being in smash already...like ya boi Ninkendo:

-Ninkendo

Several went back to reusing old memes for the occasion such as "The Beanary" here:

- The Beanary

I as a smash player don't really care wether Waluigi is in Smash or not, but had my own funny reaction. In honor of the rumors of him not in demo as well as everyone arguing, me and my nephew Mew-Man decided to be Keef Krew and do a skit (Also sorry Keef Krew):

- KazeTS and Mew-Man

What memes and reactions did you have when Waluigi was announced an assist trophy?

Oddball

Smash Lord
Waluigig has always been more of a joke or a meme than an actual character.

I had no reaction to him at all not being included.
I would have had about the same reaction if he did get included.
He's just really not that important.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The reactions are meaningless on SB and we're not interested in hosting more discussions that will lead to clearly heated arguments.

Thus, the thread is closed and we implore you to keep the offsite drama where it belongs; offsite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom