• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Re-established Falcon Discord

Grass

Smash Lord
So, I've been talking with SlickJ, who's become a pretty good friend of mine. And we've been establishing a better discord where people aren't randomly banned just for joining. A lot of us have been with the community for a long time and can offer a great deal of knowledge to anyone's game play and we are always listening to ideas and new techs. Slick's asked me to come spread the word, so I'll just keep it concise. Drop by our discord if you want, we're getting new people everyday, hopefully that will entice some of you to drop by at least for a bit.

Anyway, here's the server link.

https://discord.gg/0pJpD8WQHPVnQbeU

feel free to ask questions or whatever.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
A second Falcon server made by people who've been banned from the first one, and that I've never seen post on those boards ? Sure why not.

The first group works pretty well but has a good number of rules, I'm pretty sure you didn't get banned "just for joining".

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
A second Falcon server made by people who've been banned from the first one, and that I've never seen post on those boards ? Sure why not.

The first group works pretty well but has a good number of rules, I'm pretty sure you didn't get banned "just for joining".
The Captain Falcon other group is being ran by a group called the Smash Assembly which is a government for Discords where all admins reside and they have used it to talk bad about leaders such as calling out the Bayonetta leader for blackmail and calling me derogatory names and using ad hominem and personal attacks against me.

Grass literally got banned from the Marth/Lucina group for just joining, I saw it. The person who banned him was EnGarde for causing problems in a Skype group. Actions that occur outside of the respective Discords he is in should not warrant a ban in the respective Discords users join.

I got banned from the other Captain Falcon one for a really silly reason, I linked one person to a matchmaking server through a PM for their convenience as they were looking for matches. I also got banned for reasons that were relative to stuff that happened outside that Discord.
-
This is not a thread to discuss these issues though. If you have further concerns, disagreements, or questions you are welcome to contact me through private messages.

Jink8

Smash Journeyman
The Captain Falcon other group is being ran by a group called the Smash Assembly which is a government for Discords where all admins reside and they have used it to talk bad about leaders such as calling out the Bayonetta leader for blackmail and calling me derogatory names and using ad hominem and personal attacks against me.

Grass literally got banned from the Marth/Lucina group for just joining, I saw it. The person who banned him was EnGarde for causing problems in a Skype group. Actions that occur outside of the respective Discords he is in should not warrant a ban in the respective Discords users join.

I got banned from the other Captain Falcon one for a really silly reason, I linked one person to a matchmaking server through a PM for their convenience as they were looking for matches. I also got banned for reasons that were relative to stuff that happened outside that Discord.
-
This is not a thread to discuss these issues though. If you have further concerns, disagreements, or questions you are welcome to contact me through private messages.
If I were you I'd make a thread about this but post it in the Online discussion board.

RyeSSB

Smash Cadet
NNID
RyanTheDrummer
3DS FC
3652-0543-2675

-
Lol you wouldn't get banned for sending a PM.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre

-
Even though you say that those issues shouldn't be discussed here the main goal of this thread is to call out the "smash assembly" and how they are plotting against you guys so much that you have to create your own discord server.

You don't make grave accusations against people and just end it with "but I won't say more". If you really want to start drama here then I suggest you back up your claims with proofs, else you are welcome to go expose your persecutory delusions somewhere else.

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
Even though you say that those issues shouldn't be discussed here the main goal of this thread is to call out the "smash assembly" and how they are plotting against you guys so much that you have to create your own discord server.

You don't make grave accusations against people and just end it with "but I won't say more". If you really want to start drama here then I suggest you back up your claims with proofs, else you are welcome to go expose your persecutory delusions somewhere else.
teluoborg teluoborg This has been an issue that has been going on for two months I have gone into way more detail when discussing it with others. I just gave a brief description. That message was directed at you but also anyone else that wanted to know more info. I want to keep it off this thread and discuss it privately with those interested. Down here in our thread is not where I want that discussion to happen.

I was going to link two pictures that provided proof of my claim but like I said I want to keep this discussion off our thread. If you would like to see proof please message me, preferably on Discord but either Discord or SmashBoards would be fine.
-
Also regarding your first reply. If we feel we are being unfairly excluded from certain Discord communities are we not allowed to start our own?

Last edited:

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Let's be clear : I do not care about this story or your personal crusade, what I have in mind here is the Falcon boards.

Going around telling it's the re-established server, that there's a global scale conspiracy or that it's better than the other one is just asking to get drama started, and that won't do.

You can create all the discord servers you want, or hell if you want to contribute to the Falcon community by socializing or sharing your discoveries you can do it right there in these boards, I don't mind.

Just keep your drama outta here.

Gingaman Prime

Smash Rookie
NNID
GingamanPrime
Hello, my name is Alberto Nora, A.K.A. Gingaman Prime, and...

OK, I’ve gotta get this off my chest.

As some of you may know, there’s been a situation on Discord between different character groups. I joined groups in good faith, and even became admin in them. I had hoped that these would become safe places to socialize & discuss about these characters. However, after hearing many things from both sides of the conflict, I’m starting to have doubts about where my time and energy would best be spent. Because of this, I’ve ultimately decided to step down from the Character Discords involved in the conflict; the ones that I am admin in (Mario, Marth/Lucina, and Captain Falcon).

So, if you want to join the groups that I’ve migrated to, the links are right here:

Starship Mario SSB4 Ultimate (Mario Group):

https://discordapp.com/invite/M3cd4Sq

Parallel Falchions (Marth/Lucina Group):

https://discordapp.com/invite/0bQ68KVbo2Pt5ISy

Captain Falcon [SSB4/SSBU]:

https://discordapp.com/invite/0XG2K9WbH8VAFd8p

I, like many others, have been caught in the drama, when all I want is for it to just end. This feels like the best way for this to happen for me. One way or the other, it has to stop!

And that's all I have to say. With all of that say, may all of your bodies be ready for Sm4sh, and beyond.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom