• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The rate the signature above you game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinder

Smash Master
Yours is...unique...*sniff*...POOR KRABBY!

btw...anyone else playing this, you need to check the above person's profile, since sigs don't show up in this room (but you knew that, right;))...now, go to my profile and rate my sig!

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
Umm...ex-cuse me, but it's the Rate the Signature ABOVE YOU game...that would be me...mine may be crappy, but it deserves attention, ya know...
Did not mean any disrepect at all, it is alright. I bet my comment doesnt really mean anything because i dont have a sig. But i will change that soon.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
zigzaghakr, what you've just created is one of the dumbest threads I have ever seen. At no point in your mentally ******** thought process could you even have had a single logical thought when you made this. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having seen this travesty. I'm giving you an infraction point, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom