• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The random infection

LCK :P

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=4899]The random infection[/drupal]

im infecting you ALL with my randomness if u don't like it to BAD! it's already happening you can't stop it just like you cant stop te awesomeness of super smash i love using sheik and snake also love playing smash in general and goofing off you can see me on facebook (Dante Middleton) (pic that says anti illuminati) on here obviously if your reading this duh lol and ummm yahoo middletondante@yahoo.com i wont give u my friend code because will my wifi sucks atm ill get it later i LOVE bboobalishious things like zombies or video games in general ummm i love your favorite martian also ill peanut butter ur jelly yeaaaa hahaha gaaaaah imma firin mah LAZA!!! BWAH! yep ***** i blew up your xbox360 cuz ps3! is betta nenenene

Jet300

Smash Ace
Y'know, I always knew foxblaze was a ****ing little ***** complaining about how bad this thread or blog is. I'm surprised hes not banned yet.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah well try to consider all of us when you make blogs, after all you place them in a public area where they are posted to be read.

If you want to be random and not have people respond, don't post random stuff on the internet, it's rather simple.

User Blogs posters are probably one of the more abrasive communities on the site (not as much as they used to be), so you should probably put a minor bit of thought into what you post.

Smash Rookie
like the joker says why so serious? is this a business or a place to be our goofy gaming random selves? besides gimmie SOME time to adjust i'm new to the site but not new to concepts k? anyway i blog to be me

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I don't care what you do, but others will, that's all I'm saying. Instead of taking the advice of someone who was obviously new at one point and ended up being a moderator, you decide to be all "OMG WUHEVA I DO WHAT I WANT Y SO SRS?"

This is a place for everyone to be their "goofy random selves", which means all the abrasive ***holes that post here will be themselves and insult you for posting like you post. Another fact that will go over your head, no doubt.

Needing time to adjust is usually why the saying "lurk more" exists, because generally by lurking you learn the ins and outs of a forum without being insulted by the users.

I would suggest chilling out for a bit to adjust, but what would I know, I'm a stone.

Smash Rookie
hahaha woooooow is this a fight? cuz i had no idea i was just posting and if people wanna say that then fine guess i suck at posts but ill keep posting and btw just because you see this side of me doesnt mean thats all there is im not clueless or socially awkward like some people are unfortunately my ex dated a guy like that ~face palm~ not tryig to be rude or negative I hate when I come off like that

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
No it isn't a fight.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
While i applaud your attempt to be yourself and have fun, I would listen to terans advice. He obviously knows what he is doing.

:phone:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Try not to double post.

Teran

Super Moderator