• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rad'ster makes his grand return!

Rapidkirby3k

"Let's Go!"
NNID
Rapidkirby3k
Switch FC
0884-6756-7584
Hey folks! How are ya? For me, things are going fine so far. :chuckle:

Anyway, I decided to make my grand return to the ol' Smashboards after hearing so much about the latest Smash for the Wii U. Not only that, I went into an extensive hiatus during the Brawl era, primarily due to personal reasons. I won't explain the full details as to why, but I will say that I desperately needed to find a new beginning, in order to learn from my reckless (and childish) mistakes that occurred in the past. :facepalm:

Aside from that, I finally made the decision to rejoin Smashboards. I hope all is well while I was gone.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I would think that things have been pretty much the same. Kinda depends on where you're around on the site and what topics you visit. But things are still very active and we've had a lot more new people join primarily due to the Smash Documentary and Smash 4 hype (some people literally joined when people were losing their minds over Monday's reveals just so they could join in on the mind losing :laugh:). We just take things by the day around here.

Although I'm not familiar with you since I wasn't an official member during Brawl's time, nice of you to come back :)

Top Bottom