• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The R.O.B. Community Photo Archive

Heartstring

Smash Legend
dear lord i come back after a week and find my beloved photo archive sleeping! anyway, good stuf happened at this fest, will try to find pictures of it

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Ah sydneys been alot of fun xP

I havent been able to log onto smashboards for a while, so heres a picture of me with an awesome ram hat i found while shopping lulz. It blesses me with goodluck, or I like to think that anyway

Heartstring

Smash Legend
wo~ow!
so that hat gives you good luck...hmmm

ask your parents if you can host a r.o.b boards smashfest at your house while wearing it XD
btw, how old are you?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh. **** >.> i always figured you were older, since your english is so good and you dont act like an idiot

TeeVee

Smash Lord
you started the convo wrong son.

the correct way: "dayummm gurl, you looking mad cute in dat ram hat. we should money match sometime...in my bed. items on high. ;P"

you blew your shot though :[

Heartstring

Smash Legend
you started the convo wrong son.

the correct way: "dayummm gurl, you looking mad cute in dat ram hat. we should money match sometime...in my bed. items on high. ;P"

you blew your shot though :[
of course, i should try that sometime!

no

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
lol I didn't buy mine. That's the model my brother got for Christmas way back when the NES first came out. I usually store it in its original styrofoam packaging.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
No R.O.B. here...my avatar doesn't even have gyros =[

has the gun tho ;D

Top Bottom