• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PWN Series #1 - Grand Blanc, MI

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
thanks for the shout outs every one and lol fzk I think we are equall my play style comes from melee tactics lol n I did use Roy and link in my matches and thanks lordy for complementing my Roy and l cancle dude our matches so close of stage n omg but ggs man and every one I had friendlies with and nom nom u op bro

Last edited:

<3. Misa

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts~

Jason!: Thanks for making me do this, was one of the best experiences eveerrrr.
Anthurrrrr: Thank youu for teaming with me at my first tournament, we bodied scrubs together ezpz. you the best.
Zack: Pro tournament you hosted, gj.
Alex: Your zss sucks but it's k you're great anyway.
Drdn: You're the best twin~
Lordy & Super: You guys made me really nervous ;-; but it was a really good set. Lordy you're Ike is scary, and Super stop being a gimmick :D
Jason & Fzk: Juan you're mad cool, sorry you couldn't carry Jason's garbage Mario<3
Scottttt: You're pretty kewwll. You are one of the few I actually knew for a while so it was nice to finally meet up.
Benji: You're a very hype person, was funny.
Chris: Way to be 12
Mean host lady: -.-

It was nice meeting everyone, and I didn't make too many shoutouts because of all the new faces. I can't remember everyone ;-; sorryy. Michigan the best, no more west mi vs east mi crap kthx. See you all next time.

Last edited:

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Brawl Doubles
1. LOE1/Coco - GGs, the double Wariolimar teams were funnyy, nice job coming back from losers and winning this whole thing(:
2. Ksev/****S - YoOoOo! You guys were an amazing team, you bodied us in bracket, I would have liked to have another crack at that team ;)
3. L_Cancel/Xatic - WE DONE GOOD. We didn't win but, you were playing like a beast scott, and carried me in a couple of our games. I definitely enjoyed it.
4. DRDN/Zyth - GGs, Zyth was getting off on me at halberd, TY based scott.
5. Anther/DBP - GGzies. USMASH OUTTA DSMASH EZPZ.

P:M Doubles
1. Anther/Misa - YooOoO! You guys destroyed us twice. Daniella you're a freaking beast XD you bodied us in the 1v2, and then clutched out the 1v1 vs me. I'm really happy for you for doing so amazing at the first tourney you entered.
2. The Conductors of the Hype Train (Super/Lordy) - YoOoO GET BODIED
3. L_Cancel/fZk - SORRY JUAN PLS DONT DISOWN ME. It was fun teaming with you XD Overall I felt like we were a pretty good team.
4. Benji/Tbird - YoOo! Our set was fun, I wonder how it woulda gone if Benji had been DK >_>...
5. Zyth/Identity Crisis - GGs! It was a fun set XD
5. LOE1/Nom- DOUBLE GANON OP

Brawl Singles
1. LOE1 -
- Yoooo! I feel like I'm getting better, but I also lost to your Diddy LOL. DANGGGG MAAAN. You impress me though everytime Chris, I feel like you keep getting better, and one of these days you're gonna knock out some huge names at a national. I'm coming for your head next time though ;)
2. L_Cancel -
- FREEEE
3. Ksev -
- Ksev, I think this was the first time we played, we had some really close and good games in both of our sets. Your snake is really impressive, and I could see you becoming a top player in MI if you keep it up.
4. Coco -
- I'm glad you made it out to a tourney again!
5. ****S -
- THIS SAMUS, OMG WHAT IS THIS MADNESS. COME TO MORE THINGS PLS.
5. Zyth -
- GGs, no more DK??
7. Ori -
- I'M GLAD THE SAMUS WASNT IN MY BRACKET, THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME. Glad to see you again Kalle, always a pleasure. n_n/
7. Lordy -
- Falcon PLS.
9. Rog -
- GGs!

P:M Singles
1. Benji -
- Benji finally stops sandbagging. YoOoOo! XD Always a pleasure, you're tooo goood. I always enjoy chatting with you and getting HYPEEE!
2. Super -
- Nice jobbb, not many people can say they beat Anther twice in the same tourney. YOU'RE TOO FAST.
3. Anther -
- THRZY, it was nice to see you again after all these YEARS. You're a beast at this game, your loss in loser's finals was heartbreaking, BUT I KNOW NEXT TIME, YOU GONNA SHOW EVERYONE WHAT'S UPPP
4. L_Cancel -
- FREEEE
5. LOE1 -
- GGs Chris, our set was really goood, I enjoyed it XD I'm looking forward to the next time we play, I feel like you'll be coming for my head.
5. fZk -
- GGs Juan. It was nice seeing you again, I always enjoy your company and enjoy your competition. It looks like I barely squeaked out a win, next time I'm gonna have to be ready for an even more determined beast.
7. Nom -
- Yoooo! GGs in pools, it was a close set but you clutched out the win!
7. Lordy -
- LORDY! Always nice seeing you and getting HYPE. I feel like you underperformed at this tourney, you gotta show everyone what's up next time!
9. JTSM -
- YoOoOoOo! YOU BRING THE HYPE. NEVER STOP. NEED PZO THO.
9. Identity Crisis -
- GGs! Close set! I like your drive to improve and always get better. I barely clutched out our set this time, I'm expecting it to be even harder next time!
13. TBird -
- Thanks for everything! I appreciated the ride, you're the coolest. WEST MIDABESS
13. LMT -
13. Our pools matches were so closeeee! GGs man.
Additional Shoutouts:
Misa- I'm so happy you came to this event with me(: You're the best
Icy- GGs in pools!
Tavi- GGs in pools! Close mario dittos
Count - GGs in pools!
DBP- Great tournament, I'm hoping more are held at this venue in the future(: I had a lot of fun~

Last edited:

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I think we need more loud hype, maybe I should cheer against everyone

Anther

Smash Champion
Very fun tournament! I left this tournament feeling so elated that I didn't fall asleep until after 5am. Good competition and good people ;~;.

Luigi Master Tae: Good to see you again. We never end up playing tho! You're like the oldest school smasher I see anymore besides Dope, lol. I'll make sure we sit down for a bit so I can show you why my old school pika bodies yo oldschool roy.

Misa: It was very fun teaming with you. I think this was one of my most fun doubles experiences, especially considering that we had to get through your first tournament jitters. THAT 2v1 WAS SO CLUTCH AND SO BEAST. I think I actually attempted to throw more matches than you during our sets with my graceful suicides and miraculous friendly upsmashes. Good job staying confident throughout the entire thing. I knew you could do it after playing you on wifi dubs ;].

NoLife: It was nice meeting you, glad we got to play. I get to lump you into that group of surprisingly good players that have only shown up to RMA's :p. I'm expecting to see some good things from you!

Ori: It r always a pleasure. <3.

Axrz: (heidy). You keep getting better at better! Bark bark.

Nom: You also just keep improving!
AxrzNom: YALL R JUST PEAS IN A POD.

Xatic: .

Dix: I didn't meet you .. well I kind of met you but yeah. GOOD SHIZ.

L-Cancel: Yooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! But for real though, it was so good to see you again! It's been since MLG Columbus and I've missed u every moment since ;.;. It was kewl to play you in bracket, maybe your newfound mario vs pika knowledge will help you flip the bodying around ;p. Congrats in brawl and all that. Stay Golden.

Benji: U so cool, hopefully next time I'll do well enough to meet up with you in grand finals ;P. Congrats on the win! I'm so proud ;.;.

Super: SO PROUD OF YOU TOO. Your mental game has taken off leaps and bounds. You lost it a little bit when I picked falco and I don't know if you ever recovered during our set, but you definitely clutched it out regardless! Congrats on your wins vs me and taking second. Keep getting better and I'm sure all of your dreams will come true. GET BODIED IN TEAMS THO, DON'T U PUT THAT ON LORDY =p.

Lordy: It was also so nice to see an oldschool brawlian, lol. Our doubles matches were epic even though I felt you may not have been on the top of your game. Our set was also very close and fun so hopefully we can play some more on this awesome game known as life. And by life I mean smash.

Zack: WE FINALLY DID DOUBLE PIKA! Lol. Good stuff running a tournament! It's no small feat to take initiative like that so it's very cool that you did that. Even among the complaints, I'm sure you're open to learning, and there were so many seasoned TO's there that I feel that a lot of the blame cannot really be put on your shoulders. Next time we'll practice some teams matches before throwing ourselves into the fray like that though ;p.

FzK: #@* YO #*$@#$ #*@ LUCAS AND #@$@! *@#( &&@# for yo #*$(@*#. .... #@$.
Jk, really good games during pools! It got the blood going. You definitely played it well except for that last part that we don't have to talk about. Twas cool seeing you again and I wish you the best with your broken @#$ character.

Loe: <3. U GOT DIS. I'm sorry Coco janked the stock count for no reason on that setup ;~;.
The Smashboards AI known as HotArms: Your presence being with us is something we all take for granted and would miss if you were to leave us.

Xatic: SURPRISE, YOU THOUGHT YOU ONLY HAD A DOT. jk though. Thx for your doubles stage pick knowledge ;-;! I wish you had some more knowledge to drop on me for singles. I couldn't magic up a solution on my own this time. Congrats on being the good guy in pools. I see u.

JTSM: Thanks for the ride, it was kewl carpooling with you! Thx for introducing me to the SHAMWOW shake. Where them texts be for our Ypsi smashfest ;.;.

Zinoto's Plans: -.-. Good thing you guys showed up, we would've bodied your boy zinoto in doubs. GET HYEP.

Zinoto: Your lack of 1dimensional play upsets me ;p.

Boxxy: HYPE. Was cool chatting with you for the half hour or so that we hung out. I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE U RITE AWAY. Don't worry, when I first came back I didn't recognize anyone at first glance and had to lurk and be like, OMG THAT IS WHO THAT IS.

HAM: Good to see you again too! You guys and your disappearing from smash, you think you're so hip. Fun friendlies. You got so many more 'wins' than we had matches :p.

RobJoe: Glad to finally play you! Your pokemon vs my pokemon was fun matches. I'd glad that this time I got to avoid the super saiyan Charizard I've seen sometimes. Can't wait to play some more!

Shoutouts to unforgiving venue lady for making eye contact with me and then announcing over the mic that I could not eat anything but their junk food inside of the venue. You are the best at getting repeat customers ;D. Also shoutouts for threatening to kick us all out because Zack made a simple mistake that no one in their right mind would've cared about. COMMUNICATION PPL.

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
Great event. I hate doing shoutouts this late but I kept putting them off and Alex wouldn't leave me alone about it. Guess I'll just do a few.

Super: I think there's a lot more about Ivysaur you could teach me. I'd love it if we could get some friendlies in next time and hopefully you can help me learn some stuff. 'Grats on 2nd.
Anther: GGs... though getting uair juggled for an entire set isn't very fun. I'll just have to play you more so I can figure out how to circumvent that and maybe I'll stand a chance.
L Cancel: Glad we finally got to play offline, and I couldn't have asked for a better first set. I'm glad I got to learn the matchup beforehand. :mario64:
LOE1: Had fun teaming with you as always. Double ganon 2strong.
fZk: Oh boy... I think that was the hardest I was ever beaten in P:M. Maybe except for either Shady or NAKAT or something. I wish I could have gotten more friendlies in with you. This is a matchup I will have to learn somehow and I think it's going to take quite a different playstyle. ggs
Lordy: Holy crap. I did not think our set would be so close. That was a real test of my nerves, and I think I kept my composure pretty well in the final moments. Ike's offstage fair is UNSTOPPABLE, & SO MANY RESETS.
JTSM: fun hanging out with you as always. We should team sometime. Also, where are those notes?
Identity Crisis: Don't let the frustration get to you like it does to me. ggs
LMT: Good to see you again. I think you can do better than 13th though.
NoLife & TeslaCoil: Sorry we never got a chance to play. Next time for sure.
DBP: Great event, thanks for hosting. It'll be really hard for me to come to the next ones until I can find a job though. Still up for that MM?
DRDN: Thanks for giving me a ride. Sorry if I fell asleep on the way back, rofl.
Tavi: I think we could have done better in doubles... we just didn't have the synergy. Oh well, it was fun anyways.

Shoutouts Benito's for really cheap and delicious pizza.
Shoutouts to not getting upset/salty at all and staying confident. Now I just need to do this every event.
Shoutouts to birthday parties.
Shoutouts to TV johns.
Shoutouts to the latest shoutouts ever recorded in history.

Final note: I think more events should have pools. They're a ton of fun and I love getting to play a bunch of people.

Now leave me alone, Alex.

Last edited:

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
I'm sorry ;-;
GGs I guess?
I just don't remember everything to have something meaningful to say to everyone. My intention wasn't to give everyone a shoutout. >_>

SomebodyTookSup

Smash Rookie
I'm just messing nom, I know I'm pretty new to the whole scene. Still have to make a name for myself.

Last edited:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Apasher - y didnt u show up i was looking forward to playing u again to see if i improved enough to beat ur fox..... till next time i guess
I didn't expect to get a shoutout for a tournament I didn't go to lol. But yeah, I had stuff going on during that weekend. Hopefully we get to play again sometime in the future! Can't wait to see your progress.

Top Bottom