• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Prologue

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Unless something extremely interesting springs up on the Dojo updates in the next few days, the only thing you’ll be getting out of me is coverage of OC3. If you don’t know what OC3 is, I’ll put it this way: *Cue montage of KirbyKid training late into the night on Smash Brothers. In one scene, KirbyKid is almost electrocuted training in the rain as part of an emotional and dramatic slow motion scene.* OC3 is a tournament held in California, and it is my final test. It very well may be the biggest smash tournament ever.

Video cameras aren’t allowed, but I’ll be updating with pictures, articles, and hopefully some audio interviews.

If you have any questions, I’ll do my best to illuminate them. In the mean time, wish me luck.

T

TheJesticle

Good luck! And Good Luck to whoever else is playing, I just hope that recordings will be available. Who else is in this tournament?

H

homelessvagrant

Oh that’s awesome Kirbykid. I can see you getting very far in the tournament rounds, wooping the best with lil Kirby. times like this always make me wish I was a better smasher (and more involved in tournaments)

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
Good luck Kirbykid! I wish I could go to OC2. But I’d end up losing all my battles. I live up in Norcal and going down to LA to lose is a waste of money for both me and my friends (they can drive not me).

:D

S

SuicideBomb-omber

I’d like to join u but ive got school so good luck and whip dey assas wit kirby

P

PRINCESS PEACH

GOOD LUCK,GOOD LUCK,GOOD LUCK
AND DO YOUR BEST. ^_^

R

ravenkikas

I’m from portugal and this weekend i have a torunament here too =o

Top Bottom