• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Professor Pickle Appreciation/Discussion Thread

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Welcome to the Professor Pickle Discussion/Appreciation Thread!!!
6F7561FF-7008-49C9-8D88-AA94EAEB6156.png

(Render by Nibroc-Rock)

This thread is all about the most popular side character from Sonic Unleashed. Anyone can use this thread to talk about Professor Pickle. You can share your love, thoughts & opinions, discussions, fan art, cosplay, and speculation on if we will ever see the Professor in another Sonic game. The only rule is that it has to involve Professor Pickle in some form. Please keep Smash away from the thread, THIS IS NOT A SUPPORT THREAD!

FEC85062-B9DE-40B0-9574-C54EFF4A8775.png

The only entrance fee you need to be apart of this Professor Pickle thread, is that you have to be post a picture of a cucumber sandwich.

FF64121F-72B3-45C8-9C77-290927091589.jpeg

NOTE
E6EB92AB-6941-4DFB-83E9-2531D20B19FD.gif
: This thread is just for fun, jokes, and Sonic fans that love Professor Pickle. This is not a support thread for Smash!

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
My entrance fee: Cucumber Sandwich Recipe
DA5919C0-F992-45B8-99D0-8DFC5BA9B109.jpeg

I always wanted to see Professor Pickle return in some form in a Sonic game, I’m serious. Sonic and his friends could always use a world-renowned scholar and expert in ancient literature, when Eggman unleashes a new ancient evil. Professor Pickle could have even became the new Big the Cat. I don’t know what it is that fascinates me, from Meme potential to more main human characters in the series.

I even came up with an idea on how Professor Pickle could be a playable character for the Sonic Warriors creation thread through the Gaia Manuscripts. My idea was that Professor Pickle could use a Gaia Manuscript to summon many different minions of Dark Gaia to fight for him on the battlefield.
After looking up cucumber sandwiches, I will now have to try one sometime.

Top Bottom