• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The problem is your focusing on the things in Brawl that don't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck

Sir_Psycho

Smash Apprentice
What are you talking about? Smash Bros. is the only thing that matters. It's been that way since 1998.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
What are you talking about? Smash Bros. is the only thing that matters. It's been that way since 1998.
Personally being a psychology major, i find that this guy is lacking some serious fundamentals in the sense that he talks a bit too much about irrevelent things. I believe a previous poster mentioned that his comment was most likley not recreprical of how he felt, and that is also indicative of his response to you after you told him your breasts were fake. I believe this guy is looking for a good lay, question is what are you looking for? Just remember you always put youself and what you want first, your companion should always be an accessory to an already fulfilling sense of self, not the factor which brings you that value

Symphony X

Smash Lord
Personally being a psychology major, i find that this guy is lacking some serious fundamentals in the sense that he talks a bit too much about irrevelent things. I believe a previous poster mentioned that his comment was most likley not recreprical of how he felt, and that is also indicative of his response to you after you told him your breasts were fake. I believe this guy is looking for a good lay, question is what are you looking for? Just remember you always put youself and what you want first, your companion should always be an accessory to an already fulfilling sense of self, not the factor which brings you that value
Your mindgames are impeccable.

Niblet

Smash Cadet
Bravo.
8/10.

EDIT:

After much deliberation, I deem the OP worthy of a 9/10.

:034:

Smash Hero
Say it with me, kids.

"You're" is for "You are", as in "You are a guy".

"Your" is something different, it's to show something BELONGS to someone. "Your book", "your house".

NOW GET IT RIGHT

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Say it with me, kids.

"You're" is for "You are", as in "You are a guy".

"Your" is something different, it's to show something BELONGS to someone. "Your book", "your house".

NOW GET IT RIGHT
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

fuzzy4

Smash Cadet
Speaking of fundamentals: Relevance is one thing, proper English is another. Please use 'your' and 'you're' appropriately, especially if it's in the title, ESPECIALLY if you are going to use your 'psychology major' as evidence of your credentials for posting in a Smash Brother's forums (makes sense that you would, I know.) For the record, I invented the microwaveable potato, but you don't see me throwing that around every post I make. Congratulations.

edit:

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Speaking of addressing things that don't matter....
Speaking of speaking of addressing things that don't matter...

TempestFunk

Smash Cadet
What does being a psychology student have to do with anything. I'm an honors psych student... and I know that means shoot all :p

People are allowed to have opinions, people are allowed to focus on whatever they want, heck, some people even enjoy talking about what they don't like... as the third koopa said, people like to rant.

You really are no different, you see something you don't like (someone upset about brawl), you focus on it (even tho it doesn't matter), and you make a thread about it (such is your right).

Whats my point? I don't have one... just thought it was amusing that you were complaining about something you were doing yourself in the act of complaining about that thing

WR3K

Smash Ace
shut up... who cares? its an internet forum. most of these kids havent even achieved conscience actualization yet... and some never will, quit wastin yah time

clace

Smash Journeyman
He's done it. He's made a thread that's flame proof.

USE THIS POWA TO MAKE-A DA WORLD OF SMASHBOARDS A BETTER PLACE!

ButIreallydontthinkthatsayingthatisverycleverseeingasanyonewhohaseversatdownandthoughtaboutitformorethanonesecondknowsthatalreadyPLEASEDONTMURDERMEKTHXBAI?

Use yo'ur mindga:mes on mah in!credible g.rammar,

Zyphent

Smash Apprentice
Edit: misunderstood, my mistake.

Still some people are more content doing what you consider trivial, to each their own.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
The true problem here is your failure to realize that not everyone plays the game for the same things.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'm a GAME DESIGN major. So... playing rediculous amounts of games is what I need to do and have done.
And, if I were to use Brawl as an example of a game, it would most likely be negative in nature.
I pitty the one who passes judgement on others over the internet.

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
Actually, if you're going to pick on his use of "your" in the title:

That's the one thing about this thread that makes sense.

"your focusing" is a noun. It is the gerund form.

As in "your singing in the shower annoyed the hell out of me last night."

As to why y'all focused on that and not the utter ridiculousness of everything he posted is beyond me.

pyro363

Smash Journeyman
looking for youko and samurai panda at michigan st
dude are you trying to say were all stupid and never play video games again? You insult us cause you probably suck at life so you say this on this website to make you feel smart well you didn't acomplish nothing cause i will keep doing what i do and avoid all the stuff thats important in life except my girl.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
dude are you trying to say were all stupid and never play video games again? You insult us cause you probably suck at life so you say this on this website to make you feel smart well you didn't acomplish nothing cause i will keep doing what i do and avoid all the stuff thats important in life except my girl.

here's a sad fact: I'm going to a better university than you could ever hope to go in, I'm making more money now in a crappy summer internship than you will make salaried, and the probability is extremely high that my IQ is significantly higher than yours.

cm763

Smash Rookie
here's a sad fact: I'm going to a better university than you could ever hope to go in, I'm making more money now in a crappy summer internship than you will make salaried, and the probability is extremely high that my IQ is significantly higher than yours.
I'm just curious as to what university you're attending. :)

On a side note: It's funny to see people rip on his use of grammar, when there was much worse grammar in the posts that followed his (not including the purposely messed up posts).

Also, because it seems to be the secret reason for the thread: Double majoring in honors psychology and honors statistics. :)

Radzilla

Smash Rookie
Oh, yeah? Well...my dad can beat up your dad.

Stewie1288

Smash Apprentice
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way?
Even Dyslexics can tell the difference between you're and your.

My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either.
Is she 6'2" 250 and drive a Mack truck?

Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day.
You're beefy for a psych major.

Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy.
And you are?

Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain.
Zing! How's the psych degree coming along?

I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Yeah I'll give you my pay pal and you wire me the $1000+ dollars and i'll see you....soon.

I couldn't resist.

Giga Hand

Smash Journeyman
here's a sad fact: I'm going to a better university than you could ever hope to go in
Which one, smart guy?
I'm making more money now in a crappy summer internship than you will make salaried
How do you know he's not just a kid on an allowance?
and the probability is extremely high that my IQ is significantly higher than yours.
A number or it's zero. Which it probably is, ****head.

I only ever flame extremely stupid people or plain jerks who'll never get a job. You, my friend, take the cake on both. Blanket statements like that prove you're, yes you're, the proud owner of one brain cell. Which is a lot less than a normal person like me should have, in case you didn't know, which you didn't.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I really don't know how to response to this because the point has long since been lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom