• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Probable Character Roster 1.0 - Next edit: Before or After E3? You decide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Well, he was important once upon a time. Sadly, he's not important now. :c
He was prominent once upon a time. I wouldn't say to the overall series he was important. In my very first Smash roster, I had Vaati as a choice. He actually was one of my most wanted characters for a long while. If it's any consulation, Sakurai doesn't really care about currenecy or even prominence, so long as they can offer something to the game.

Hero_of_T1me_1997

Smash Apprentice
The fact that you're saying Samurai Goroh has a 78% chance of being in this game offends me even if you've already said those percents don't mean anything.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
The fact that you're saying Samurai Goroh has a 78% chance of being in this game offends me even if you've already said those percents don't mean anything.
Too high or too low?

This is what I've got on the changes list so far; they'll be activated tomorrow most likely:

-Move Sukapon down
-Move Takamaru up (And the retro spot down)
-Move Little Mac a bit up
-Move some of the higher characters a bit down (I think Ridley's % can be about K. Rool's and maybe just put them both to 88-91)
-Move Palutena up
-Split Toon Zelda/Tetra and Glitterem (I can't resist :troll: )
-Move the FE placeholder down. A lot
-Move Samurai Goroh down
-Move Toad and Bowser Jr at least a bit down

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
I feel this edit was pretty well asides from a lazy edit of the bottom ten, but frankly for those ten I only see two to maybe four of those characters making it in.

Will edit title and other stuff tomorrow. Thanks for the support so far, everyone.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
That was the edit, though, I only moved a few characters around and I didn't do much of a good job giving Toon Zelda/Toon Tetra their own spots.

Since I took so long though, you're all free to point out if there's anything else. All the edits I said in this post happened:

-Move Sukapon down
-Move Takamaru up (And the retro spot down)
-Move Little Mac a bit up
-Move some of the higher characters a bit down (I think Ridley's % can be about K. Rool's and maybe just put them both to 88-91)
-Move Palutena up
-Split Toon Zelda/Tetra and Glitterem (I can't resist :troll: )
-Move the FE placeholder down. A lot
-Move Samurai Goroh down
-Move Toad and Bowser Jr at least a bit down
Asides from moving higher characters down; I also think I didn't move little mac up much.

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I think the flaw most worth pointing out is that you have included 23 characters with over 50% chance of getting in. I'd expect more like half of that.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
So editing this is a *****. Shall I do the next edit before or after E3? I kind-of want to wait it out, that way I can maybe do some cuts and some other stuff as well, but really, all on you guys.

And yeah, the fact many characters are over 50%+ is a bit absurd, but I guess it's because of the amount of franchises that really do have a shot, and how we can get many of them or some of them but not all. It's hard to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom