• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pressure is SO ON....

Chains

Smash Apprentice
I need proof. I preordred from gamestop... guess what... no brawl for me!

Vaxxaruis

Smash Apprentice
dude he wants u to get steamed so he can laugh at you i know if i was him i would sorry but i would its funny to see people get mad over a game even tho i would be too XD

ntkn

Smash Rookie
some people who have preordered the Game years ago back when the very first release date was announced/before it was announced get to get brawl early. but this only applies at certain gamestops who have gotten the shipment in already.

Nowfist

Smash Apprentice
some people who have preordered the Game years ago back when the very first release date was announced/before it was announced get to get brawl early. but this only applies at certain gamestops who have gotten the shipment in already.
Every GameStop has their shipments already >_> The game releases on a sunday, they've already recieved 2 shipments atleast.

illphil

Smash Apprentice
Can you wait less than 48 hours? Or go to his house and see if hes lying? You aren't very wise are you...?

TheMuffinMan0311

Smash Apprentice
"reserving" and "pre-ordering" are the same exact thing, your friend is lying to you to get you angry, calm the hell down.

Top Bottom