• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The possibility of France hosting a tournament and England getting a tourbus? X-mas?

j3ly

Smash Champion
Hey i wanted to know the possibility of this happening.

Great organisational powers in the uk combined with a tournament hosted by French would make an excellent event. Or just a huge monthly.

Around X-mas holidays?

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Do france even know about this?
Some Frenchies are active on SWF ;)

As for a tournament in France... meh, I'd say it's not looking that good now. I may be able to host monthlies near Paris, but that's not even sure yet. And it would be one day, and something like 48 or 64 people at best because the venue's not large. So it wouldn't be that interesting for you guys.

Finding a big venue near Paris is almost impossible : they are waaaaaaay too expensive. Seriously. So, for a fairly big tournament, you'd have to wait for a TSL, I guess. Going to Lyon would make the trip way longer, but we can have a decent venue over there, and the guys from there are legit hosts. But so far, they haven't planned anything for their next tournament =(

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
someone from europe needs to step up and host a european tournament, SNY already has its routine planned once a year

The UK are willing to travel now too

we need some more upcoming ones!

Kone

Smash Master
Come March I can legally rent a minibus. I swear we need to get a huge amount of us to whatever European tournament is after that. HUGE raodtrip funness :)

Top Bottom