• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pokemon ?

aLeX-ssbfan

Smash Rookie
Would anyone have already done a recap of pokemon roster with the pokemon on smash dojo and the pokemon already seen on the variant movies of brawl GP ?

'Cause i wondered myself on the final number of pokemon in the game =/ knowing that we don't have all the pokemon's name revealed yet...

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Pokemon Trainer, and Lucario are assumed to be all of the Pokemon in the game that are playable.

We don't know all the Pokeballs though.

TBL_Luis

Smash Apprentice
Pokeball Pokemon:
Darkrai
Shaymin
Kyogre
Torchic
Groudon
Pachirisu
Goldeen
Castform
Garchomp
Latios + Latias
Cherrim
Onix
Metagross
Gardevoir
Chansey
Regigigas
Deoxys
Bonsly
Meowth
Manaphy
Piplup
Munchlax
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Entei
Staryu
Bellossom
Wobbuffet
Togepi
Snorlax
Celebi
Mew
Eevee (will come out, evolve into an eeveelution(leafeon and others have been seen) and attack)

All of these are from the Dojo, Jump Fiesta, Whobby, and various videos.

TBL_Luis

Smash Apprentice
It would be nice, but I doubt it

In fact, I wonder how shaymin will be in if it hasnt been officially announced yet

I hope it isn't taken out, maybe Nintendo will just announce it with Brawl

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Also Electivre, Snorunt, Skarmory, Diglett, Dugtrio, Cubone, Driftfloon, Hopip, Snover, and other's are seen in the Pokémon Stadium II stage. Also Fossils of Aerodactyl and Kabutops.

Tenkai

Smash Cadet
I hope that Clefairy will be back, he kicks *** with his Metronome attack.
We didn't see him until now in any Brawl video.

It would be nice, but I doubt it

In fact, I wonder how shaymin will be in if it hasnt been officially announced yet

I hope it isn't taken out, maybe Nintendo will just announce it with Brawl
You just answered your own question about Arceus with Shaymin. Nintendo doesn't care, and I don't see why they ever would've. Shaymin is in, so Arceus can be in. There's no point in bringing up whether or not they have been announced. But why on Earth would they take Shaymin out? Do you really think they got finished with the game and said, "golly gee, we forgot that Shaymin isn't announced yet. Let's have a hissy fit like everyone seems to assume we would have and waste time and money taking him out again".

Arceus won't be official until next year...
See above.

Top Bottom