• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pits of Pound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
FML

Anti
Trela
Slikvik
iLove
Luckay4Lyphe
Nasty

Not as bad as fyre though.

Ally
Lie
Smurf
King beef
Pitzkeyblade
Kaffei4Lunch

3 metaknights? What the eff do they hate us for?

Pitzer has the best chance of us looks like.

Bizkit
MVD
pitzer
pink fresh
Goofs
Ebo

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
**** ya pitzer ur my man atm as we r counting on u to own these peeps and get pit the recognition he deserves (vex and kirin aside if they use him).

luckay and xaltis and fyre. GOOD JOB GUYS! u guys got bracket ****ed hard and none of u were last in ur pool! good jobs all of u!

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Ok, so the brackets come tomorrow or what? I'm a little confused. I'm not exactly sure how the tourny works.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Sorry guys, we failed. My pool was recorded so you can yell at me for how much I suck vs anti, my **** ups vs trela, and me not going Pit vs ilove.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
It's okay. Still nice to see Pits fighting their best! I'm excited though about seeing the replays.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Sorry guys, we failed. My pool was recorded so you can yell at me for how much I suck vs anti, my **** ups vs trela, and me not going Pit vs ilove.
Nobody's perfect. It's all good as long as you tried your best and had fun right? ;)

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
luckay i felt the same way about winter game fest and i even typed almost the exact same message in the tourney results thread when i failed. just gotta remember that the more u practice the better you will get and that next time you run into those guys you know that even if they beat you again they will have to work that much harder to beat u. and then eventually you will be the one who comes out on top.

all that aside where are the tourney results? i would very much appreciate it if some1 posted the link

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
They switched out MVD for ESAM so I got Screwed in the end xD. Though ESAM is Godlike. I won't lie. Also I shouldn't have lost to ebo. I made a fatal error. Also I timed out googs Mk on rainbow with the most sickest Recovery ever. I was going under the stage where the donut blocks where. So The mk stands on the block and i try to go through, he hit's me with Dair, I smash Di up and to the left. He thought he gimped me. The block fell down I fast falled landed on it and Jumped back to recovey. Then I proceeded to time him out. 21 ledge Grabs ;). Also I ***** his Diddy. Like the best banana control ever. Glide tossing to Pivot grabs. Oh man. Also I did get a MM recorded vs a Yoshi. I don't know if anything else was recoreded then. Possibly my team matches with Fyre when I went MK. It was My first time teaming with her, and we did pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom