• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pit Video Guide! Basic and Advanced techniques! (Updated with new tech!)

Kibzu~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KirambazToKibz
3DS FC
4296-2971-4840
Hey!

Finally after tons of editing and uploading. The Pit guide is complete! Feel free to check it out :)

Addition things
KO and other things - http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...nd-technique-guide-all-important-ko-s.372354/

chain grab discussion- http://smashboards.com/threads/pits-chain-grab.376249/#post-18119016

-I will be adding stuff that i forgot to add in the video here :)!-

It would be appreciated if you Like/Share/Subscribe. Leave your feedback as well in here or on the video!
This post will be edited once I've finished all of the description , ect.
ENJOY!

Last edited:

Kibzu~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KirambazToKibz
3DS FC
4296-2971-4840
Hello! Back with another video. This time a recently found Pit tech.

Now for those of you wondering, "Why cant you just jump or something" Well, your in a much safer position to attack. Not only that. As this tech will probably be something that wont be over used, You probably fool your opponent catching them off guard! If you enjoyed; Don't forget to like and subscribe!

Peace~

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Good video, nice insights! I have heard of this tech before, but you managed to explain it quite concisely and expertly.

Gonna practice with this for a bit. Cheers for that~ :3

Kibzu~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KirambazToKibz
3DS FC
4296-2971-4840
Good video, nice insights! I have heard of this tech before, but you managed to explain it quite concisely and expertly.

Gonna practice with this for a bit. Cheers for that~ :3
Thanks for the feedback ^^. Well it was posted a few days ago, but that wasnt the worth while part of the tech <.> Nor did it explain how it was used. I made a few English mistakes due to me rushing it late XD. Sorry it doesn't have a voice over. People were making me wait to i gave up x_X But have fun win the tech! :D

Kibzu~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KirambazToKibz
3DS FC
4296-2971-4840
Meh. Seeing as this is my little Video thread. Heres my latest highlight Reel with examples of Pits Tech skills (Chaingrabs/Side B L.C) and a Pit Ken combo :p
Enjoy :D

Top Bottom