• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pit Boards Texture Hack and Help Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
This thread is for people that want to find all the Pit texture hacks, so if you know any post them and I'll try to see if I can keep this updated. If you have any cool texture hacks that you have made pics would be appreciated. If you are willing to take texture requests that would be great.

This is also for people that will need help with uploading things onto the Homebrew Channel (such as me :p).

Let's see how cool we can make Pit look!

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Currently working on a Lloyd Irving texture that doesn't suck. lol Also a personal one for myself. Wouldn't expect them any time soon though. v_v

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
I'm actually trying to install homebrew right now, but I'm failing at it since my comp. knowledge is like at 0% :p

Edit: I really need some help! I just downloaded th homebrew channel thanks to someone that helped me a ton on the aib chat because I stink at comps. But I also downloaded the homebrew browser, but when I try to load it it says it's "unable to initialise FAT subsystem. exiting" What do I do now!?

Coffee™

I need it....
This isn't the place for questions or threads about textures or help with homebrew. Either post in the Smash Workshop or in the social thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom