• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PeanutButterGamer thread

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
That thread where we discuss things about PeanutButterGamer and his gameplay channel, PBGGameplay.

...So, who else thinks he's hilarious? :p

EDIT: Also, not sure if there was a thread for this or not, but didn't want to bump an old thread anyway.

Last edited:

Dirty Duck

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheThirdChild
3DS FC
3351-4520-5317
He's a pretty cool guy, though I tend to only go an watch his videos if there's no new stuff from the other NormalBoots guys (with the exception of TheCompletionist as I don't tend to watch his videos anymore, and Continue? as I'm not always in the mood to watch them) if I see a new vid from JonTron or Satchbag I watch it immediately, but PBG I normally wait until I have nothing else to watch.

He's a good laugh though.

LightlyToasted

Smash Cadet
I love PBG. The Tomadachi life one was my favorite of his in recent memory. I love his PBG gameplay channel, though not as a big a fan of the hardcore terraria, since I haven't played the game. I like him and the completionist, cause most of their videos are goofy comedy, and MOSTLY family friendly. Though Continue? And Jontron have me in stitches all the time. Normalboots has a broad appeal!

Top Bottom