• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The peach forums are dead, now critique my peach :P

darkatma

Smash Hero

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Your peach looks good. I think you could have edgeguarded better with Dair when the fox is coming up beneathyou instead of Fair because Fair could be teched but Dair cannot and yu can kep on doing Dair until they get hit high enough for a Nair.
Also try to avoid being underneath the Fox while recovering because you were getting shinespiked. If you do go over them always try to space yourself so you dont get hit by the foxes Bair or Uair

darkatma

Smash Hero
yea I don't think I was thinking properly during those matches, my double jumps got caught by fox's shinespikes like, every single time. I'll remember to jump above/away first next time :p

And the dair thing, I think that's situational, like if dair gets caught by firefox, then peach can't edgeguard. If fair is caught by edgeguard, peach can still return to near the edge to continue edgeguarding

Oh yea i also suck at edgeguarding, i let fox grab the ledge so many times when he overshot, then DIed back to the ledge. Silly me.

Any other opinions/thought/comments/critiques are appreciated! my thread doesn't get enough views =[

Top Bottom