• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OVERALL BEST CHARCTERS, whats ur opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgitsfootstool

Smash Rookie
this is my first post, i new but am great at smash.

1. shiek
2. falco
3. marth
4. samus
5. link

i know that it doesn't follow the tier list but some things on it seem wrong. these charcters would probalbly be the hardest to face in a evenly matched pro competion.

tell me who u think is the hardest 2 face

_shadow_fox_

Smash Cadet
Hahaha

Umm.. first, I must say, you should have checked out the other threads before posting this, there are dozens and do you really think they'lle post on YOURZ <--- notice the Z?!?!?! Yeah and here's mine (for now) (cuz you know Im alwayz changing)

1. FaLcO = ) (plushie dance .. yay)

2. FOX

^ I like spacies TOO much

3. Kirby (kirbycide FTW)

4. Samus (hes only a fav because of her potential, not cuz of how good I am at her, Im a noob at samus)

5. Pika (you laugh at me cuz you think hes weak but I laugh at YOU cuz you dont know whats coming)

Umm.. for me hardest to fight against would probably be your falco cuz of randomness, and the swordsman cuz it's hard to get up close (good thing I have samus OH YEAH, I SUCK AS HIM. k yea Im hype w/e thats MY opinion

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
You're a ****ing idiot.

i know that it doesn't follow the tier list but some things on it seem wrong.
^^ Proof.

Tier list is based on statistics from the competitive scene in a win/loss ratio

Leave. or at the very least post this in the correct forum.

I new but great at smash
Proof? Videos?

SliK

Smash Journeyman
i say meta night because that has something to do with brawl O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom