• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The other girl from Ocarina of Time, Saria!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slambros

Smash Ace
Yeah, that's right! The green-haired Kokiri girl is popular and should be considered!
Okay, she might be 'too innocent' to have a moveset, but Fox didn't have a moveset to begin with, either.
My idea: Have the fairy by her side attack for her!
She'd be a mix of Olimar, Peach, and Zelda! C'mon!
And, Super Smash Bros. needs some females in it, right?!
If Sakurai added a Zelda character, it would probably be Skull Kid or Girahim, but he should at least consider Saria!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You may want to add more details, but it's good for now. I always like the idea of a playable member of the Seven Sages since the Brawl days, though sadly Impa is the most likely of all of them. She'd make up for the lack of Ocarina of Time Young Link.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
@slambros: I'd recommend improving the details of the primary post. Click on the "Edit" icon on your post to make the changes.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
As much as I know she has no chances, I would also love to see Saria in the game. She was my favorite from the N64 games. And along with Ashei, one of my overal fave Zelda girls.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I prefer the cuccoo girl or malon

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
As a Marth and Zelda pairing fan ever since I first heard of Fire Emblem and Link and Malon/Saria pairing fan from my earliest days of playing any LoZ (most likely the largest contributing factor to my other bias) I say yes please. Realistically? Probably not, but I still like it =3.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Unfortunately her chances as a playable character are unlikely. But it would be great to have her as an Assist Trophy.
As a Marth and Zelda pairing fan ever since I first heard of Fire Emblem and Link and Malon/Saria pairing fan from my earliest days of playing any LoZ (most likely the largest contributing factor to my other bias) I say yes please. Realistically? Probably not, but I still like it =3.
Think of the fan-fictions.:troll:

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom