• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Other All Mighty Red Shell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
Go into adventure mode and the ONE koopa troopa that has a red shell jump on him twice so he is in his shell and take the shell it not any ordinary red shell , when you get to the yoshi team in the middle of the stage throw it at them they catch on fire and it does lots of damage , too bad its only for that level.

Ive known this for quite some time now and ive never seen any post anything about this and ive never thought it was that important and i was never gonna post about it but i was inspired when i saw MasterOfFlame's "The All Mighty Red Shell!" topic

Corin

Smash Lord
So why did you make another topic about instead of posting there? And I also don't think it is really that important to post about anyway.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
well because its a totally different subject and you just dont go and post things that have nothing to do with the topic your posting in.

thequestion

Smash Rookie
Have any of you ever heard of a 100 damage red koopa? Once in awhile, my brothers and I get hit by a red koopa shell that does 100 damage! Once, one of my brothers got up to 300-400% from a couple of hits from this thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom