• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The online is horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
The online is a short-bus joke thats easy to manipulate with taunt party insecure geeks crouch spamming to tag team on the last of 3 opponents in a stock match WHEN I DIDNT EVEN ASK FOR A STOCK IN THE FIRST PLACE, I SAID TIME!! If you cant find a time then TELL ME! Dont ****ing put me in a stock. No-lifers single-handedly ruined smash online, its why we have ban restrictions in a party game(yea i said it, big whoop, thats how it started) where we can no longer taunt, and the violations consist of "ganging up on one player" and basically other **** that stemmed from bad players, so much so, that theres a ban for suiciding. I quit a match because two bums tag teamed on the other player after i was out and once they finished him they were just BSing and crouching the rest of the match so i quit. Stay for what? To give one of their victory screens attention? Hell no. Not to mention theres actually penalties for quitting...in free for alls, why is there a penalty in general for anything that isnt ranked? What the **** is this enforced competitive rank mode NONSENSE? I can be competitive too but thats not why i ****ing play smash foremost. The online system is trash. Brawl was a given and once (skipped wii u) but not again. **** dealing with this again. theyre trying to make smash have an identity crisis to appeal to sweaties. /rant.

Pyr

Smash Lord
I know you have a hate-boner for this game and you CONSTANTLY want to troll these boards with it, but there are already threads for Online. An entire sub in fact.

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
I know you have a hate-boner for this game and you CONSTANTLY want to troll these boards with it, but there are already threads for Online. An entire sub in fact.
And yet here YOU are. You'd actually be doing me a favor if you just stayed away from the threads i create and go away. Not starting a "flame war" with you. This is my last reply to you on this thread.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Why don't you make a public arena with the rules you want?

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
Why don't you make a public arena with the rules you want?
Because of the waiting. But you know what ill try arena CASUALLY. because the only time i used it/created areanas were for tryharding. But lets see if "playroom" will work.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
There already is an online section and thread about online issues. Please take it there.

We also don't allow rant threads like this. We do allow negative opinions, but only if they will try to generate constructive discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom