• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One True God [God=Conspiracy Theory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Okay, there's a lot to tell, really its enough to fill a book, but If I wrote a book on it it would be so close to the truth that no publisher would publish it. This is the first definite aspect of the conspiracy, and the first socio-economic term. Selective Supply. The people don't get what they want but what the producers decide they need. This is exactly why most patriotic Americans are so ardently anti-communist. For the people of our generation, though, selective supply is an inescapable fact.

The majority of Children are conditioned from an early age with a relative need for industrialized entertainment. Now, in theory, this entertainment is not by necessity an industry, but because of the demands for quantity, that is, the number of hours a person would be thinking and thus think themselves into what my Latin teacher callled the "Existential Vacuum," or more simply put, Suicidality at comprehending the true emptiness of any existence but a higher one. Envy is a deadly sin for that reason alone. But for all who are smart enough to see the big picture even when not at a birds-eye view, feel free, because suicide as a mortal sin is just an olde-thyme style of oppression to keep the slave class alive enough to shoulder the burden of an upper class.

With the dawn of our Age though, new techniques have been implemented to this effect. Although it's hardly sensible from my limited point of view. I will, however try to use my inferential power to its fullest, for this end, that is, to illustrate the known possibilities of post-suicide existence, and the reason that upholds them.

Since Adolft Hitler, the brilliant rhetoritician, possibly the most influential man alive, has seized power over, not just Europe, but the entire globe, he ensured that the world would be as perfect as he could envision it. Much can be gathered from the film, "The Empty Mirror."

"But Hitler is dead, certainly he's dead. This man is a madman who speaks to us?". Yes a madman, because Sanity is statistical. And 1984 pretty much went as far at exposing the truth of the Nazi's Simulation Earth as the party would allow. In fact it was probably written by party members, as the scene in the book implies.

I went to college for only one semester, before they realized I wasn't of the right, "alignment" to continue, and I was politely kicked out after suspiciously making Solid A's and the "Dean's List." After I wrote a very revealing Journal during Christmas Break, they decided they knew where I stood and that was opposite them. So by january of 2008, I was already feeling rather unsafe on campus. Not that anyone would hold a school shooting, But there was a Skulls meeting to put all the Freshman in their place. And during it I was aware of plenty of doublethinking and doublespeaking going on, but the problem was in the content. There was only one aspect of the ACTUAL lecture that struck me, between all the recitations of the Phrase, "We have been watching, We have...been watching." Attendance. Well, that always applies to me. But on the second plane of speech where the echoes of an empty church are twisted at the behest of a mind into more or less than a perfect echo, twisted into a second message entirely, there was struck me differently.

I recall distinctly, the word "Panolept." [a definite singling out of myself] echoing from one of the males and another echoing, "This guy...I will stab him." pairing that with one of the other freshmen who, while we were entering said to his fellow, "What are you talking about, we eat bread and wine all the time." It was clear that a nice and unprosecuted dark church murder was about to take place. They might have even had ample time for cleanup and disposal, so I'd be a missing person leaving no stain on the college's reputation, and a free car to dismember. I don't know if the skulls and affiliated societies traditionally practice ritual murder "for our honor" but this one definitely gave off that air.

The point is, heretics will not be tolerated. Humanity's free thinking hasn't actually evolved beyond these shackles of the old Catholic Church. The impression of that is given to the youth so they'll be driven with just enough hope for it to be swiftly and with great pleasure destroyed in the name of "angelic righteuosness." The point is the Grand Conspiracy, because it's built on one simple notion...predacity, will always find enough support because of the nature of human kind.

Even common Murderers are rewarded in their own way for predacity. Free meals and easy reading books until you die. But those who have both intellect and predacity...ahh, they get to bask in the glory, because of the cultural Maxim that is..."Outwit." There's no coincidence in "Survivor" rhyming with" the Bible". This too, this maxim of " Thou shalt outwit" is heavily conditioned and reinforced. The Heroes in all the Disney movies always outwit the villain. But there are so many aspects of Villains that are not reflective of reality. Villains always want power, "Phenomenal Cosmic Power." But in the real world power is a fact of life. Those who haven't it have only to hope for the sanity and mercy of those who do. And in our world today particularly, power is forever left without a balancing force between ideologies. [if my understanding is correct.]

See, the main importance is that Humanity is lazy, myopic, and irresponsible, also biased. And that, should the world end soon, it would not be for the first time. The trends of Western Culture's consumption of planet earth have either to end in another Dark Age, or what we all cross our fingers for, A giant simulation, a perfect world that we can all download ourselves into with a stable regulated outer-world to keep the inner world cranking. There's no perpetual motion machine and computers err too often to be trusted with Humankind's billenia of future generations. So a select few would have to keep track of it. Thus was born the Party, or Betas. But I, apart from the majority, was hoping for a Dark Age. A Post-collapse where people would again begin to evolve with and accept the planet instead of rejecting it.

I've personally had too much happen to me that evinces the Giant Simulation theory. Unless god is such a jerk he'll actively use his powers to convince people he doesn't exist. And another Maxim, "It's a dog eat dog world out there!" becomes even more meaningful if you word it without metaphor which is a form of lying. "It's a man eat man world out there." is what they actually mean. And this takes me back to the lectures of my old American History teacher Jack Reavis, he told me of how they used to scalp people, crucify them, and leave them out in the sun to cook. "Now what does that imply?" he said. "Cannibalism." I attested. And he responded, "That's right...No I'm just joking with ya."

But having reached the ripe old age of twenty. And come into enough insanity or cell-phone exposure to have been flung by the tide of the in-crowd. I can't deny it seems rightly possible, that even if it weren't Hitler in charge of the party who tended the simulation from the outside, there might never be a constitutional amendment declaring it illegal to cannibalize. And when computers had come close enough to emulating a human brain, or the brain could easily be preserved in a jar full of wires. It would only be prudent that the people foresee the possibility of food shortages in the outside world. Which ought to mean food shortages for the inner world. Or else, Abilify is just a terrible drug.

See recently I was made to think that I had been cannibalized. The non-sense part of it, though, was that the reason for the cannibalism was because I had eaten too much in the past and thus was fat on the outside. I weigh less than 120 pounds actually. And ironically it was because I weighed so little that I took to eating so much. I had the metabolism of a God. Buuuut, for some reason all the food you eat on the inside is also eaten on the outside? What is THAT?! That's the non-sense part. If people actually live in a Giant Earth Simulation, why would the external body not be given only a regulated ration of sustenance? Judging by what happened, though, it's obvious. So as to better please the predacious, or Cain faction, upon its destruction or "Abeling"...no that can't be it. Anyway, you ever notice how porkchops look like a slice of human skull...in profile? with the brain removed and the cavity stuffed with meat.

Afterward, they made it clear through telepathic communications that should I spread the word, I had a future of throat cancer to look forward to. Or a Life in prison at the worst circle of hell available on earth. That is, framed...for child molestation. So as you can clearly see, the party institutes policies of terrorism. Indeed they are the only true terrorists left in the world today. It's all in " The Empty Mirror" "for the obdurate, terror is necessary." But I think they wouldn't actually go through with anything but, the cancer, or Isolating the Radical. And giving it all it needs to be pacified with its secrets. I on the other hand, do not have all I need to be pacified. I don't have my private guitar habits. Nor do I think I can talk my demands into being supplied...not in the world of Selective Supply, so Here I am, with their secrets which are no longer my secrets.

I say though, any person or party with a secret is a person or party with guilt. And I don't mean guilt so much in the emotional sens here as the legal sense. But my personal guilt is relieved. Slightly. There's still so much more...regarding the Media and Hypocrisy, and Mathematics. But I promise you. If there's a truth not explicitly stated. And I can think of it in time. I'll bring it to you.

Let the eagle eat so much liver it chokes, or fattens itself till unable to fly.

Until Next Time

R_F
[codename: Raiden Two]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom