• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official: We <3 Wes and Will Miss Him Greatly Thread!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
OK. So uh, even though this is technically not right to make this thread, I figured I'll go ahead and do it anyways, because the Atlantic South is very close to each other. :)

I thought it'd be a cool idea to make a massive thread with all our best wishes to GAWes, as he truely is the creator of GA Smash, and we owe a lot to him!

So yeah, I'm going first cause I'm technically first post :p

Wes - Dude. It has been a **** awesome year and a half of knowing and smashing with you. From the time I met you at LftC 1 up until G4S4 I have had you either in my pool or one of my first two round match-ups LOL. And everytime we played, you landed a Falcon Punch on me at some point, or did something insanely badass. You showed me a lot, and I went from scrubby Fox player to a not so scrubby Fox player lol. I hope you enjoy England, and I better see you Falcon Punching some of them kids extremely soon. Show the rest of the world that Southern Smash exists and we are kicking some ***. :D Take it easy dude, I'll be sure to see you next year apon your return. <3

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
wes man you will be missed alot. When dr. neo and I first started you and bobby were our 1st biggest opponents. Im glad i saw you again at smash aid x and ill see you in brawl man. Peace

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
wes uve beaten my *** better than anyone has :p

and as the first pro smash player ive eva played( and first person who eva four stocked me) thxs for the competition!

Maracay Tobias

Smash Rookie
helolo this is first post on this forum and i using translator porgram to make english for you because majority cannont speak spanish. i never met wes but i know from videos of his cpatain falcon my name is tobias i am from the garden city maracay in Venezuela i am not impressed sad that he have to leave before can be beaten by crono hahahaha my brother and i call him run away so funny he play so many good people and still bad have to use marth against fox for not to get combinationed. i know what i say is not nice but i am sorry it have to be here. i am not trying to make hate it is only truth.

tobias

eastheaven

Smash Ace
go wes
you're the #1 reason people know my name on atl south
go wes
hero puanch

also you introduced me to datman and daniel zaman and the other daniel for house of daniels
gi45

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Um i was wondering when this thread would be made, but i didnt see that i had a right to make it XD.
Well im sad i never played you in singles, but youre gonna rock england. Maybe when u come back i can magically get a match lol. You are awesome and good luck in England.
Btw i played u in doubles at Initiantion lol, unfortunately i got grabbed to rested 2 of my stock O.o **** Wes grabbing me. CYA (U r planning to live in GA after u done england stuff? I hope so xD)

Peace

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Hardly knew you, will miss you all the same.
Always enjoyed watching your matches.
Hope England treats you well.
Take care over there. ;P

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Yayy Gerbil.
There's not much more for me to say that I didn't say in my shoutout.
You've done so much for Georgia and it's Smash community that I don't know where to begin.
It's a shame and a crushing blow to America to have you go, Wes.
We'd better hear about some America Aid tournaments in England and have people complain about the crater-sized, knee-shaped bruises in their faces.
Once again I wish I had gotten to know you sooner, but we can have cybersex and whatnot, so it's all good.

Too much love, Wes.

I think we cumulatively need to throw Wes a party, guys.

EDIT: also, if anyone wants to give wes a shoutout for his DVD, plzzzzz pm/im me.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Wes, you've always been the driving force for me to improve in smash. Ever since I met you at Devotion, following you around begging for Marth dittos and pointers, till SmashAidX where you and I Marth dittoed for 20 stocks... Your beastly playstyle has motivated me to improve so I could play Marth as fast as you did. Your greed has rubbed off on me, as well... ;)
You're a cool dude, and I'm sad I didn't get to hang out with you more than I did. T_T
But you're going to rock england for sure, and I fully expect you to show them WHY the falcon punch is truly AMERICAN.
I can't wait to play you in brawl, and I intend to keep improving and help rep. GA while you're away.
Best wishes to you man, God bless.

I <3 GAwes

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Well, as I said in my G4S4 shoutout, you are one of the main reasons I got so much better. I remember my first tourney in McDonough. After the tourney was done, I sat and played you. You 2 stocked me every match, but when I seemed confused about something, you would stop and explain the match. You have no idea how much that helped me. Ever since then, you'd always give me advice about smash and help me get better, not to mention be a great friend who was so much fun to hang around. I just wish we could have had more time together before your departure to Europe. I love you, my friend, and I hope that you have a wonderful time overseas. See you when you get back.

RAM

Smash Lord
Man tis a shame I did'nt make it to G4S4. we are left at a tie 1 - 1 in tourney brackets. I'm pretty sure with your latest performance coming away with a victory in first for both teams and singles you would have beaten me pretty bad ^_^. It was awesome playing and hanging with you man, you're gonna FVCK England up without a doubt. falcon punching scrubs left and right, But once you are done waxing those kids over there hurry up and come back so we can run some laps in our 240's as planned. peace

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
Wes, you told us about smashboards at Vgames in charlotte... So if you hadn't helped us out we would have quit playing years ago... and there would have never been a MunkAid.. so the NC smash scene owes you alot...

Thanks for being a cool guy, and thanks for coming to munkaid last year..

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Wes, South Carolina would have never made it to where it is if not for all you did for Georgia. Without Georgia, I would have never kept playing this game. And I have you to thank.

No.
South Carolina has you to thank. Thank you so much, Wesley Woodall.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. I feel that if we had the chance to know each other earlier in life, perhaps lived closer, we could have been great friends. But alas, fate is a cruel thing. I just want you to know that I think you're amazing, and I mean that. Amazement. Good luck Wes... You will be missed.

<3
T-he
R-ed
C-omet

PB&J

Smash Hero
wes u r the one who made me get NEW MAIN..so if it wasn't for u i will still be using link..beat england into a pulp

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
**** wesley woodalllllll
he really sucks at smash
dadadada
this goes to the song "**** California" - originally performed by Chase Peacock

it was later remade as "**** Wesley Woodall" by Daniel Zaman and David "Datman" Taylor.

"I'm singin' **** Wesley Woodall
he took the last 4 stocks,
that i had left...
**** WESLEY WOODALL!"

um, unlike you guys, i get to see him before he leaves !

:chuckle::grin::chuckle::grin::chuckle:

Top Bottom