• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official useless Money Match Making Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Want to hold a MM with someone? Want to view recorded MM's in an organized and boxy fashion?

You've come to the right thread.

Scheduled MM's:

Boxob(Sonic/anyone) VS Wes (Sonic) The steaks :pending

Terios(sonic) VS Camalange(Sonic) The steaks: Steak

VIDEOS:

None yet.

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Terios and I have a Steak Match whenever that happens...lol

4nace

Smash Ace
Don't ****ing make useless topics.

Next time I see you spreading your time wasting ****, I'll rip your face in half with the back of my heel.

That's called a Boxobair you ****ing piece of ****.

PS: Sonic Dittos are the worst. Seriously...

=)

Good luck Cam heh.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
If that was a Steak match between 4nace and Boxob, Boxob would owe exactly one Steak.

But 4nace will just get eliminated from brackets by some Lucas.

(:

4nace

Smash Ace
Smurf, Nasty, & Fury Presents: Battle Royale Results!!

9. Sweetspot kick (Jimmy + 4nace)
13. Steak Gyros (Fishy + Camalange)

Hehe, just kidding Cam, but that Lucas(Nasty) isn't bad, and that Bat has been my bane since we first got the game and my friend Jimmy casually picked up Lucas.

If i do go to Apex, I'm sure I'll do better, I was still bitter I lost so badly to Bryan (who was a mediocre meta knight at best).

And no hard feeling Boxob, but i saw the word useless in the title name and couldnt resist. I've pegged you as someone who can dish it and take it =P

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208

9. Sweetspot kick (Jimmy + 4nace)
13. Steak Gyros (Fishy + Camalange)
Singles

17. Camalange (Sonic)
--
33. 4nace (Sonic)
49. Joegert
49. Henry 2 (Forfeited)

Hehe, just kidding Cam, but that Lucas(Nasty) isn't bad, and that Bat has been my bane since we first got the game and my friend Jimmy casually picked up Lucas.
Yeah, I know him personally. He's legit, I'm just teasing because he was my first bracket match and I ***** him...lol

If i do go to Apex, I'm sure I'll do better, I was still bitter I lost so badly to Bryan (who was a mediocre meta knight at best).
You lost to BRYAN? *facepalm*
I wanna MM him so bad and **** him...just for you, lol...but I get to keep the money...

Well, whatever. Hope to see you at Apex :D

4nace

Smash Ace
Oh if i had to play him again, I would just pick Falco and **** his face in, but I was determined to better my Sonic, and it was just pure fail-boat. Some people just suck against certain characters, and my Sonic sucks against Metaknights. On the plus side, I can play DDDs surprisingly well.

And is Apex two days for singles or one? Because my school is having girl talk come to perform on the night of May 9th and i really dont want to miss it =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom