• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official UCLA Smasher Thread

Aesis

Smash Ace

Since Facebook groups and whatnot aren't really too efficient, I'm creating this thread so all the peeps at UCLA can get together and play Melee (waste their lives).

Hokay, so! Our current active smashers!

1. Aesis
  2. Tafokints (Daniel)
  3. Goober
  4. Bassik
  5. Gill
  6. X_Cal (Will)
  7. Quailman (Scott)
  8. Kokichi (Xander)
  9. Audreyh (Greg)

Post if you attend and maybe some people can get some Smashfests started because I sure as hell am not. ^_^

Official UCLA Smash Facebook group

I hope this is okay, mods aka Neal Pro.

Blui

Smash Rookie
hey, Im a first year at UCLA. where do you guys play normally?

Aesis

Smash Ace
A big Smash area would be Rieber Ct since most of us live there now. Join the official Super Smash Bros. group on Facebook for more info on where we live lol

Goober

Smash Apprentice
A good place to smash would be the Rieber ct. area like Aesis said, especially our room in Rieber Vista 650B. Me, Gil, Bassek, and others all live together here and we play smash everyday. And aesis comes by occasionally too so if you want to smash, come to our room.

FatSeal

Smash Rookie
yeah im free today for smash and this weekend as well. so if anyone wants to play just call me up or facebook msg me. name is steven liu.

Blui

Smash Rookie
hey, lets play monday around 2:30 or 3. should i come up? or you guys could come up too at some point, I live at Rieber terrace 258 B. look me up on facebook, my name is kennan cronen.

mrod

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm a first year too, so if anyone is ever up for a game, or needs someone to practice against, just look me up on facebook; I'm listed as Mike Rodriguez.

Goober

Smash Apprentice
Everyone come play sometime this week. This weekend was nice, we were able to meetup with Daniel and Will. Falco dittos ftw haha.

Goober

Smash Apprentice
Haha, come after the game today or tomorrow. Connor actually just walked in this morning and is playing with us right now. You all need to follow his example or something haha.

Blui

Smash Rookie
hey are you guys still playing because I'd definitely be up for playing right now. If so, which building/room are you guys in?

Top Bottom