• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Thread Finder - Update: Stickies Removed, Links Added

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
There are two threads in the forum that could potentially be added to the Thread Finder.

The first one is the Brawly Awards:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=133298

The second is the Rumors thread, which is used to help people on here see the rumors floating around out there, and those that have been debunked. It'll help stop people from reposting old and new rumors in multiple threads over and over again.:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=133285

Sgt.Frog

Smash Apprentice
Where can I find that thread which has a collection of all the images like this you put in your sig, thanks.

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Wasn't there a thread which contained links to all of the officially released Brawl music?

Was that removed, or is it still around?

Nvm, I found it.

duo014

Smash Cadet
I saw once on this board a picture of all the options and menu's tied together with arrows (brawl) ,
I'm desperate for this picture, I really would like to find it back, if you guys could help me. You would make my day.

It's becayse actually i'm importing the japanse one. and i think i would find it difficult to navigate through the japanese barrier.

(Sorry, for the broken english :))

Future

Smash Rookie
can someone link me to the thread with all the abbreviations such as Fair, U-Titl, Fsmash and so forth.

Top Bottom