• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The Official Sub-Zero Thread~

Smashbros2000

Banned via Administration
You saw Sub-Zero in the Mortal Kombat series. And now. we want him to be in brawl cause of his strong ability..

Games he appeared in:

Mortal Kombat II (SNES, 1993)
Mortal Kombat 3 (SNES/Game Boy, 1995)
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (SNES, 1995/Nintendo DS, 2006)
Mortal Kombat Trilogy (Nintendo 64, 1996)
Mortal Kombat 4 (Nintendo 64, 1997/Game Boy Color, 1998)
Mortal Kombat Advance (Game Boy Advance, 2001?)
MK: Deadly Alliance (Nintendo Gamecube, Game Boy Advance, 2002)
MK: Deception (Nintendo Gamecube, 2005)
Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero (Nintendo 64, 1997)
MK: Armageddon (Wii, 2007)

Movesets:
(Will be appaered later)

Support Sub-Zero to be in SSBB!

(If they got another one, post me)

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Third Party, FATALITY!
Agreed. He is an unimportant character from his own series and has little importance to Nintendo. If you're so keen on a cool character with ice powers, I could point you towards a Rundas thread. He's from Metroid so he has a moderate chance.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I really don't think, Mature fighting characters fit Brawl that well, plus, it adds nothing new since they will be in Brawl with a moveset everyone already knew.
Snake, Twilight Princess Link, and Corruption Samus are disagreeing.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Don't start throwing your traumatic suicidal tantrums again please, Sub Zero shouldn't be in Brawl.

Those are terrible examples.
Snake isn't. Samus is pretty solemn-like. Twilight Princess Link is a bit of a bad example actually..

rayecho

Smash Ace
this character would normally have no chance, but since snake is in, who knows what will happen.

Baka_Shade

Smash Apprentice
The images that spring to mind based on the thought of a Smash Bros./Mortal Kombat crossover are hilarious and nauseating. XD

smashbot226

Smash Master
Agreed. He is an unimportant character from his own series and has little importance to Nintendo. If you're so keen on a cool character with ice powers, I could point you towards a Rundas thread. He's from Metroid so he has a moderate chance.
Forgot to mention Noxus.

He is awesome...er than Rundas, buddy. HE has Vhoscythe. Vhoscythe>Rundas.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
Agreed. He is an unimportant character from his own series
Wow... nice.

Don't play much Mortal Kombat eh?

That was, perhaps, the most inaccurate statement I've read all day.

In any case, as I suggested on the SC thread, mature fighting game characters don't really fit that well in Brawl, though what they did with Snake is impressive. Sub-Zero, as awesome as that would be, is definitely not a possibility

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I would so love to see Sub-Zero, but......I know he won't come with his spine rip fatality and there aren't even fatalities in Brawl....

:(

platnum

Smash Lord
this thread killd reality and ate it and then craped it into a volcano.

ultima epic failure fail.

HollabackRyu

Smash Journeyman
Would you stop bumping your ******** threads with stupid posts that don't contribute to any sort of discussion? kthxbai

Top Bottom