• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Snake - Frag Tag - Thread

SHiROHiTO

Smash Rookie
Is anyone else aware of the fact that Snake can Tag an opponent with his grenades?
My friend has been doing it all day.
He says - "Get within grapple range, and just press DB, It can also be done in the air".
After the opponent is tagged, you can set it off whenever, dunno if it goes off eventfully by itself or if Snake dying effects the status of the tag. Needs more testing and playing around with.

This is a pretty cool trick and I don't know if other people have found this out yet, Discuss!

hort

Smash Rookie
hes talking about attaching C4 to ppl. its a very common technique now a days. you can even attach C4 to walls or your teammate in team battle mode. the C4 works like a gooey bomb and can switch from who it is attached to to someone else.

P.S. I thought i discovered this...then i got crombo'd FTW.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
It's like jigglypuff's rest, you have to be right next to them when you down B, but they have to be infront of you and it's definitely slower than rest but it's still really fast.

Top Bottom