• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Smash Bros. 4 Character Logo / Icon Database and Requests Thread

Codec02

Smash Apprentice
if the next 1 i attempt doesn't work im gonna have to stop sharing them

HybridXero

Smash Rookie
Here they are:

Cuphead: Cuphead's head
Dark Souls: Bonfire
Detroit: The symbol that Markus looks for on buildings
Five Night's at Freddys: Freddy's head
Rick and Morty: Either a plumbus, the portal gun or Rick's head
Perfect Dark: some sort of crosshairs
Strider: the sword that Strider uses
The Simpsons: a doughnut with a bite taken out of it

I'll be sure to add more when I can think of them

HybridXero

Smash Rookie
how do you add pictures to the thread? cause i've made quite a few and i want to show them off

Bea Santello

Smash Rookie
Shouldn't this thread be in the Smash Ultimate group? I wouldn't even know this thread existed. I mean, it's more active and pretty much where everyone's at. Sorry, I'm still new to this board.

JoeCool1011

Smash Rookie
i have this icon for a greatly made Charlie Brown mod that goes over Lucas in smash for wii u, and there is a Snoopy mod that goes over Duck Hunt in the same game.

Last edited:

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
How can we get this moved into the Smash Ultimate board or the Arts and Creativity board? Or, is there a thread like it already and I'm just not seeing it?

I made this icon by editing the official Tales of Series 25th Anniversary logo. Could be cleaner, but I gave it my best shot.

Tales of Icon.png

Source:
http://www.abyssalchronicles.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/TALES25THLOGO-678x381.jpg

I would love to request a Tekken icon that makes a silhouette out of the tiger logo on the back of Heihachi Mishima's gi.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
This is my first time posting with images, so please excuse me. I'm looking for someone who can make the "star badge" icon from Sheriff. I don't want his head in it. If it looks better with or without the red inside, it doesn't matter. Thanks. Let me know if the picture doesn't work.
Heya! Not sure if you're even still active here, and this might be nearly 7 years late, but is this what you mean?

SheriffSeriesIconITER2.png

Feel free to let me know if it isn't. I didn't think there was a point in an outside border of sorts so, uh, here you go!

Top Bottom